List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: They weren't Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara to me...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They weren't Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara to me...

Started by twocentsworth at 2008/09/02 05:09PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 11:16AM, Views: 875, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/09/02 05:09PM
    They weren't Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara to me...
    twocentsworth

A few weeks back, a spoiler was put out to the effect that the beach scenes between Victor and Nikki will almost out-do Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara of "Gone With the Wind" and that it was a "must see" due to the drama between them...

Far from it...the Nikki/Victor beach/cave scenes were the epitome of a farce of the love-story each thought they had at one time with each other (and more recently, like now, that Nikki feels she still has)...

Nikki is an enabler and Victor is an mental abuser and that is very sad indeed...Victor is right...they don't belong together and should never reunite...he told her to "go to H....." and it wasn't Heaven...yet she traipses after him, like a person so below the person she could be...Nikki get help and get a grip, you're worth more than that...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/02 05:41PM
    #2   2008/09/02 05:14PM
    Re: They weren't Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara to me...
    yrjazy

lawd... I couldn't get through watching that last beach scene without cringing. Where is this woman's pride, Victor ain't worth all the crap.

#3   2008/09/02 05:22PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote yrjazy: lawd... I couldn't get through watching that last beach scene without cringing. Where is this woman's pride, Victor ain't worth all the crap.

ooooooooh lovin ur new avi!!!

and i know..she was all fumbling on that beach again, he turns back around as shes screaming his name..he looks for a sec and turns back around & keeps walking....The man didnt wanna be found, he wants to be left alone. He hates her right now b/c deep down he blames himself. So what does he do? BLAME NIKKI b/c he can and it is the cowardly thing to do, but he is not thinking clearly. The things he said to her, she needs to pay close attention b/c if she thinks he will give in to her anytime soon, she is in for a huge disappointment.

I wanna see Nikki pull herself up & be strong. NO DRINKING..lean on Paul and move on. Vic will have his hands full with NE & Jr. So now that Vic is home safe & sound, Nikki can get her shyt together & figure out what shes gonna do now. But no more wasting time on that man...she cant do nothing for him right now, he doesnt want a thing from her..and seriously what woman wants to be treated like that anywayz? NOT ME.

#4   2008/09/02 05:25PM
    Moniker1979

I have to say, that I don't understand why Nikki would run after Victor like that.

Victor is still in mourning, and he is the kind of person that lashes out when he is in extreme pain, like he is doing right now.

Furthermore, they weren't together for a year, they had a pretty bad break-up. Nikki insisted that she was in love with David, and Victor was in love with Sabrina.

Where in all this, did Nikki suddenly decide to forget the entire last year and insist that she loves Victor and can't live without him?! They were so cruel to each other this past year, it was painful to watch. I think I agree with Victor that this love borders on obsession and is sick, because they keep hurting each other so much.

Those scenes at the beach made me cringe. Truly cringe. What happened to independent Nikki? The strong Nikki? With that beach scene, she undid ALL the progress she made in the last year.

And has she forgotten that Victor is still mourning his dead wife and child? He is definitely not in his right mind right now. This is NO time to approach him. I wasn't surprised he treated he like that, though it was pretty bad.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/02 05:34PM
    #5   2008/09/02 05:26PM
    HOT PINK

Why don't we blame Nikki's behavior of late on the alcohol that is probably still in her system? It is definitely time for Nikki to wash Victor out of her hair and find someone who will truly love her. Hey, Paul, are you listening?

Since Ashley is coming home for good, Victor will probably turn to her for comfort. And, though I was hoping for an Ashley/Brad reunion, the odds are probably in favor of a Victor/Ashley pairing instead.

Victor still thinks of Nikki as the little stripper he rescued. After the way he has treated her during the course of their tumultuous relationship, I think Nikki needs to say good riddance to TGVN and start living her life to the fullest and on her terms.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/02 05:27PM
    #6   2008/09/02 05:26PM
    twocentsworth

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote yrjazy: lawd... I couldn't get through watching that last beach scene without cringing. Where is this woman's pride, Victor ain't worth all the crap.

and i know..she was all fumbling on that beach again, he turns back around as shes screaming his name..he looks for a sec and turns back around & keeps walking....The man didnt wanna be found, he wants to be left alone. He hates her right now b/c deep down he blames himself. So what does he do? BLAME NIKKI b/c he can and it is the cowardly thing to do, but he is not thinking clearly. The things he said to her, she needs to pay close attention b/c if she thinks he will give in to her anytime soon, she is in for a huge disappointment.

I wanna see Nikki pull herself up & be strong. NO DRINKING..lean on Paul and move on. Vic will have his hands full with NE & Jr. So now that Vic is home safe & sound, Nikki can get her shyt together & figure out what shes gonna do now. But no more wasting time on that man...she cant do nothing for him right now, he doesnt want a thing from her..and seriously what woman wants to be treated like that anywayz? NOT ME.

Jenn, "you got that right"...well said!!!

#7   2008/09/02 05:30PM
    colormebadd

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I am loving the new avi as well. "GO ABBOTTS"

I agree I want to see Nikki stand tall with her head held up high. Enough of this Victor BS already, she nor anyone else is beneath this man and I'm tired of the writer's making it look that way. Nikki has gotten on my last nerves the past year and it's high time that this end and for the writer's to make her strong. No man in the world is worth all this shyt especially his rude azz.

#8   2008/09/02 05:34PM
    SndrElkins

They weren't Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara

Nope they where Mr and Mrs Victor Newman,and imma sure they will be again.

I just love the MASTER

Nikki needs to stand on her on two feet,and not give in to the master so easy.I see flashbacks comin' (again) then i see oh itz love again

#9   2008/09/02 05:57PM
    yrjazy

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

I am loving the new avi as well. "GO ABBOTTS"

I agree I want to see Nikki stand tall with her head held up high. Enough of this Victor BS already, she nor anyone else is beneath this man and I'm tired of the writer's making it look that way. Nikki has gotten on my last nerves the past year and it's high time that this end and for the writer's to make her strong. No man in the world is worth all this shyt especially his rude azz.

thanks Jenn & colormebadd. that's right, the Abbotts are back!

#10   2008/09/02 07:07PM
    jules1971

You're right, I didn't see it either...I think that Edith and Archy Bunker perhaps (with all of Nikki's whining...she sounded like Edith). Oh Archey! I am waited for Nikki and Victor to break out into song..."those were the days...."

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list