List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Started by Leesbaby at 2008/08/29 11:15PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:10AM, Views: 1060, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/09/01 01:30PM
    Re: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?
    Golden Gate

Adam is gone too far this time,he is more Reckless than smart

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/09/01 01:38PM
    #22   2008/09/02 02:35PM
    A M W H

When Victor gets back from looking like a old, run down bomb, he will put his foot in Adam chest. When you mess with one Newman, you have messed with them all.

#23   2008/09/02 03:02PM
    cats meow

adam has really shown his dark side, twice with heather, and she just keeps having sex with him, can't wait for old vic to return, wonder what hope would think of her son now?

#24   2008/09/02 03:05PM
    mdtuttle

Quote Leesbaby: I can't wait to see what happens when Victor comes back and finds out JR has been a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

When Victor finds out that Adam made Brad CEO of Newman Enterprises, that alone will be enough to put him over the deep end.

#25   2008/09/02 03:35PM
    Eppy

This is hard for me to understand. For years, fans have loved Victor - the more ruthless the better. We all know he has great difficulty with cutting anyone any slack. What do you see that is so different in Adam to make you all hate him so. Victor, 1,000,000,000 - Adam -0000000. Just a little curious to me.

#26   2008/09/02 04:07PM
    glamandy

Quote mamabing15: I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep.
    Adam will get his ass kicked farther than he thinks and sooner than he thinks...could even be in a few more days....keep watching!!!

#27   2008/09/02 04:17PM
    native

I think there are a couple of charters who need to get what they deserve more than Adam. Like Gloria and Chole.

#28   2008/09/02 04:25PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote glamandy:
    Quote mamabing15: I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep.
    Adam will get his ass kicked farther than he thinks and sooner than he thinks...could even be in a few more days....keep watching!!!

i cant wait either to see it b/c Adam deserves it!

#29   2008/09/02 04:32PM
    Daisyduke62

Actually I liked Adam, it was good to see a Newman other than Victor with a back bone, but today after he grabbed Heather my opinion changed. He should have never man-handled her like that, been me I would have grabbed one of them "ming vases" and smashed it over his head.

#30   2008/09/04 10:10AM
    shoozeyque2

This jerk did not show once ounce of grief over Victor. Every time Victor's name was mentioned he routinely dismissed the comment as if it were business as usual. Nope, it's going to be rewarding seeing Victor take him down brick by brick and I would like to see how his sorry arse is going to respond.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list