List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Started by Leesbaby at 2008/08/29 11:15PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:10AM, Views: 998, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/08/30 10:29AM
    Re: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?
    bobbiejean

Quote mamabing15: I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep.
    mamabing ita take the boy out of the manure pile but you can't take it out of the boy!!!!!!!!!

#12   2008/08/30 02:19PM
    White Lotus

Victor should spank his azz with leather whipped

#13   2008/08/30 03:38PM
    oldandconfused

If Victor wants to stay "dead" does anyone know what happens to make him return to GC?

#14   2008/08/30 03:46PM
    HOT PINK

From what I've read, Victor changes his mind about staying "dead" (don't know the reason) and comes home. I, for one, can't wait for him to knock that smirk off of Adam's face!

#15   2008/08/30 04:06PM
    Sundevil98

Quote Eppy: Adam is a very hard guy to read. He can withhold his emotions in a situation where he needs to be calm and staid, yet he does show a much softer side. He's not just one way or the other. When he became heavy handed and then took control after he got word of Victor's death doesn't necessarily mean he had no sadness and remorse about Victor. What is clear tho, is that he does not intend to ever again be a pushover or an easy mark as far as the Newman siblings or Neil are concerned. If Adam is going to be 'kicked' out of everything, it may give him a chance to rethink his attitude, but I still have great hopes for Adam.

Very good assessment Eppy and I am with you in that I still have hopes for Adam. He's been portrayed as pure evil this week and I don't think that's really the way he feels. He doesn't wear his heart on his sleeve, and that can be viewed as insensitive and uncaring. He appeared to be deeply saddened when he hear of his father's death while he was in Heather's room, and after his initial display, he pulled himself together quickly to focus on the business. Neil, Victoria and Michael NEVER game him one ounce of acceptance....

#16   2008/08/30 04:09PM
    Missys soaps

I can not wait until what coming to Adam..what he been doing lately...Hope Victor kicks is azz.

#17   2008/08/30 04:15PM
    Soapnexis

Victor is gonna throw Adam out of everywhere and then Jack and Adam and Brad are gonna team up against Victor and Nick and Vickie and Neil. I could see it coming when Adam told him about Brad and Jack said he would help him if he needed him.

#18   2008/08/30 10:13PM
    Night_Flier

Quote White Lotus: Victor should spank his azz with leather whipped

Thats what I want to see

#19   2008/08/30 10:16PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

the sad think about adam is he could have been a very good and interesting character. but i hate how he is acting

#20   2008/08/30 10:25PM
    mamabing15

I hope Victor kicks Adumbs ass in to next week and then send him back to kansas to play in the manure pile, i wonder if Leater still wants him if he hasen't got papas money any more.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list