List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?

Started by Leesbaby at 2008/08/29 11:15PM
    Latest post: 2008/09/04 10:10AM, Views: 1072, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/29 11:15PM
    So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?
    Leesbaby

I can't wait to see what happens when Victor comes back and finds out JR has been a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/29 11:16PM
    #2   2008/08/29 11:23PM
    Re: So, Who is ready to see ADAM get what he deserves?
    mulan2

Yes Victor will back in one of his yelling modes. Look out Adam.

#3   2008/08/30 12:00AM
    The Blue Fox

food for thought

What has VAN done that every other major player hasn't done more than once and worst. Try wearing his shoes for a while and before answering maybe a s/l or two should play out prior to rushing to judging him.

Please deal with the known facts not suppositions.

I am not defending him BTW.

#4   2008/08/30 12:13AM
    KatGotToGo

I am thinking; That Victor will give Adam enough time to I don't know hang himself/company It will be hard seeing who Adam has surrounded himself with.. Brad and with Heather in the house ....Firing Neil HEY It would be a great idea for Vic to go out and put hiden cameras up to see just how respects what Victor has worked so hard for..... Family-Friends-Powerful Company and the beat goes on.....But I do look forward to seeing that Adam gets taken down Slowly and Surely

#5   2008/08/30 09:46AM
    Maybelline

Though I think Adam is a total jerk, I think it is fun to watch him wreck havoc in his siblings lives. The bigger he builds his own dynasty, the more exciting it will be to see Victor return and set things straight. He's a character you can't help loving and hating at the same time. (like Chloe.)

#6   2008/08/30 09:53AM
    forever young

Victor will crucify Adam because Adam is dealing with everyone he knows Victor does not like. Brad, Jack, and Heather, Can you imagine what Victor will do when he finds that Heather is living in his house?
    I don't think Adam is relly Victor's son.

#7   2008/08/30 10:04AM
    sweetheartsu...

Quote Leesbaby: I can't wait to see what happens when Victor comes back and finds out JR has been a VERY NAUGHTY BOY!

yes he should get what he deserved because the way he is treating nick and victoria

#8   2008/08/30 10:11AM
    MrShadowsgirl

I am ready to see Adam get whats coming to his smug @$$ he thinks he's all that now that he has the company and the ranch..GMAB! i havent even seen him mourn the loss of Victor except for the moment he found out and that lasted for maybe a minute... hurry back Victor and throw his butt out!

#9   2008/08/30 10:14AM
    Eppy

Adam is a very hard guy to read. He can withhold his emotions in a situation where he needs to be calm and staid, yet he does show a much softer side. He's not just one way or the other. When he became heavy handed and then took control after he got word of Victor's death doesn't necessarily mean he had no sadness and remorse about Victor. What is clear tho, is that he does not intend to ever again be a pushover or an easy mark as far as the Newman siblings or Neil are concerned. If Adam is going to be 'kicked' out of everything, it may give him a chance to rethink his attitude, but I still have great hopes for Adam.

#10   2008/08/30 10:26AM
    mamabing15

I can't wait for Victor to kick his ass back to were he came from shoveling cow manure that's all the snake is good for better yet maybe he should crawl back under that pile of manure the slimy obnoxious creep.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list