List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Big Spoiler: Ashley, JT and Vicky

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Big Spoiler: Ashley, JT and Vicky

Started by suzy22 at 2008/08/28 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 11:54AM, Views: 859, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/28 11:27AM
    Re: Big Spoiler: Ashley, JT and Vicky
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote suzy22: According to SOD, she is returning to GC for good, starting 9/26.

Also per Thad Luckenbil's request to MAB. He wants to shake things up for JT and Vicky and he wants a good SL for himself. There will be trouble ahead for Vicky. Vicky is working very hard and neglecting her hubby, so JT is consoled by Tyra.

i am glad Ashley will be coming back BUT what on earth Tyra is consoling JT? GMAB i thought she just left? i can tell i wont like this s/l already

#2   2008/08/28 11:46AM
    pdames4

Also per Thad Luckenbil's request to MAB. He wants to shake things up for JT and Vicky and he wants a good SL for himself. There will be trouble ahead for Vicky. Vicky is working very hard and neglecting her hubby, so JT is consoled by Tyra.

What does Ashley have to do with this?

#3   2008/08/28 11:52AM
    sarasecret007

I was wondering the same thing? Tyra is going to be gone for awhile with Ana. The other question is we all know that Ashley wasn't married on BB cause she was engaged to Ridge. What does tom fisher have to do with it? I'm very confused about how this could be a big spoiler.

#4   2008/08/28 11:54AM
    gommie

Why are they all of a sudden concerned about Vicky neglecting Reed- that's been her M.O. since he was born-- I would think they would have adjusted to it by now.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list