List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Newman Clan

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Newman Clan

Started by Dimples29 at 2008/08/28 10:03AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:29AM, Views: 257, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2008/08/28 10:03AM
    The Newman Clan
    Dimples29

Why is it that Nikki is the only one upset/devastated by the possbility of Victor's death? I mean if it was my dad I would search hell and high water to find him at least his body and I would be devastated. Business would have to wait. So I'm a little confused on Vikki, Nick, and Adam's reaction to the death of their father. Not one of them have shed a tear...not even Vikki the one that broke down over her friend Sabrina, but not one tear behind dear ol' dad...

I know this is soon coming to an end b/c Victor is really not dead, but SUPPOSEDLY they don't know that...

Thoughts???

#2   2008/08/28 10:06AM
    Re: The Newman Clan
    freddycat

Because they are not ready to give up on him yet and in their hearts they still think he is alive....it is not sinking in yet.

#3   2008/08/28 10:11AM
    Missys soaps

Quote freddycat: Because they are not ready to give up on him yet and in their hearts they still think he is alive....it is not sinking in yet.

Just saying Hi Freddycat/Colette

Would give up on Victor been gone just yet..if I am Adam better go and hide.cause when Victor comes back Adam head going to be in a noose.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 10:27AM
    #4   2008/08/28 10:26AM
    Bettywho

I don't think they believe there father is dead, with no body there is always hope. As for Nick he is doing a good job at staying strong for his mother. Victoria has been away doing what her father taught her best to do. I dont think shes had a chance to soak it in, with everything else that is going on. Lots of people deal with grief in private. I believe they love Victor very much.

#5   2008/08/28 10:29AM
    Dana White

I find this upsetting too. None of Victor's children were sad or shed a single tear. Nick was in Mexico, but he didn't even attempt to go search for his father. There were no crying scenes, no memory flashbacks nor any emotional displays. Even with the issue of the death certificate, they acted like there was nothing wrong.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list