List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon and Brad???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon and Brad???

Started by debrajean at 2008/08/28 09:20AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 01:05PM, Views: 659, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/08/28 12:34PM
    Re: Sharon and Brad???
    Patience4u

Quote Touched:
    Quote debrajean: Am I the only one who thinks these 2 have great chemistry>

Sharon has chemistry with every man she has been paired with, in a relationship or not, but I will admit that Nicholas is the most smokin' so far!

If they do get back together, I hope Nick will stop his boyish antics, though I can't imagine he will stop playing the video games!

I totally agree with smokin' hot with nick. But she has no chemistry at all with Jack. I do believe he is the only one I think she doesn't. Other then him your're right!

#12   2008/08/28 12:34PM
    sarasecret007

What?! No way!

#13   2008/08/28 12:35PM
    Patience4u

Quote sarasecret007: What?! No way!

Noway to you! but yes way to me!

#14   2008/08/28 12:38PM
    valleycliffe

i believe the beorge ship has sailed. as sharon told him, she only needed him she didn't love him. and i agree. besides, shick is acomin
    alllll aboarrrd, the shick train is getting ready to leave the station chuggga chuggga choooo chooooo

#15   2008/08/28 12:45PM
    shirley 2

Since Ashley is coming back she and Brad could hook up. If she and Victor doesn't. I hate to see a Sharon and Nick thing again,didn't like them two together in the first time around, they don't have the what it takes to be a couple.

#16   2008/08/28 12:48PM
    Patience4u

Quote shirley 2: Since Ashley is coming back she and Brad could hook up. If she and Victor doesn't. I hate to see a Sharon and Nick thing again,didn't like them two together in the first time around, they don't have the what it takes to be a couple.

I agree with you on ashley/Brad..they were good together. Disagree with nick/sharon. They were married 10 years. thats long for a soap opera marriage in their generation. I grew up with them so of course I love them. Some habbits never die.

#17   2008/08/28 12:50PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Patience4u: They do but being with Brad is like being with Jack. I grew up with Shick and want them back. Sorry if this annoys anyone. But I'm a shick fan through and through.

Sharon and Nick are listed as a "supercouple" for a reason. They had great chemistry, and it 's obvious by today's scene that they still do!
    It's up to the writers which path their characters will take, but I think they're starting to hint at a reunion. I've been watching soaps for 35 years, and they're one of the best couples I've ever seen on a soap.

#18   2008/08/28 12:56PM
    lynnw

I liked her with Brad but I also like her with Nick. With either one, she'd be a winner, but it looks like the writers are le aning towards a Shick reunion.

#19   2008/08/28 01:01PM
    granny45

I guess I truely haven't seen any "hint" of a reunion with Sharon and Nick and I PRAY that never happens - that was a disaster from the word go - nothing entertaining about a couple that constantly cheats on each other and doesn't turn to each other in time of crisis - rather runs away from each other every time a crisis hits! I think Sharon loved Brad at the time of their affair - she asked him to not marry Victoria and run off with her - she told Nick on the plane before it lifted off that she loved Brad - she told Brad that he was the last one she thought about as she flew off the cliff. But now, I think she is over him - who knows she is always confused about such things!

#20   2008/08/28 01:04PM
    KeepingItReal

I see it coming and have seen it coming from the vault scene and now Noah is back....and the fights between RS and Red flakey insecure threatening comments....even she knows it comming.

But I hope it comes when Sharon needs some consoling for all the crap Jack is doing and Nick is the one she happens to turn to.........memories.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list