List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sharon and jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sharon and jack

Started by debrajean at 2008/08/28 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 12:14PM, Views: 1113, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2008/08/28 11:40AM
    Re: sharon and jack
    Missys soaps

Brad and Phyllis Hot tempered and smart people this would make Hot Couple...and sure different..then going in Circles when comes Jack with relationship with Red head. But Shick and meant to be together forever and always.Like to see jack with no for the moment, Brad as on one for long while.
    let jack boy suffer too with no one for a while.If jack Can't handle smart women then the heck with him..let him be alone for awhile.

#32   2008/08/28 11:45AM
    Soulsistah

Bradley is definitely not going to be blinded by readily available couch-hootchie like Nick, so in terms of scheming, Brad is her superior match. But wouldn't a couple like this just be comprised of one betrayal and scheme after another when it comes to business and nothing but angry sex? That would be fun to watch though.

I love my Bradley, and while he can be a smug trickster when it comes to his career ambitions, he isn't a vicious person like Red, so I say no-way. Don't punish Brad with The Town Menance. Let Phyllazz go solo for awhile and just cool her jets.

When Sharon and Jack bust - which they will - Brad isnt' going to be in the picture for "the fair-haired Sharon".

#33   2008/08/28 11:52AM
    yrjazy

Jack can be very self absorbed at times but I disagree that Jack can't handle smart women, he enjoys a good battle of the minds.

#34   2008/08/28 12:00PM
    KeepingItReal

Red is shizting bricks. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Any woman can tell that she is very inseucre right now.....can her fangs hang out any longer.......pathetic.

Much less that comment at the end to Sharon was uncalled for.

Why didn't Red tell Jack to stop..........someone had to...........

Oh yeah, Sharon and Nick communicate reeeeeeal well....I saw something there.....very tender.

#35   2008/08/28 12:01PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote yrjazy: Jack can be very self absorbed at times but I disagree that Jack can't handle smart women, he enjoys a good battle of the minds.

Jack just doesn't now when to "shut up"....that his down fall....

He should quick while he's ahead but noooooooooooo he a glutten for punishment.

#36   2008/08/28 12:11PM
    yrjazy

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote yrjazy: Jack can be very self absorbed at times but I disagree that Jack can't handle smart women, he enjoys a good battle of the minds.

Jack just doesn't now when to "shut up"....that his down fall....

He should quick while he's ahead but noooooooooooo he a glutten for punishment.

I can agree with that... he doesn't stop until it's to late...

#37   2008/08/28 12:14PM
    artsylady

Quote debrajean: I think this was the worst pairing on Y&R history. There is absolutely NO CHEMISTRY!!! Sharon and Zapato would have more chemistry than her and Jackie boy!

Good shot!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list