List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sharon and jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sharon and jack

Started by debrajean at 2008/08/28 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 12:14PM, Views: 1110, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/08/28 10:42AM
    Re: sharon and jack
    zonabaseball

Quote debrajean: I think this was the worst pairing on Y&R history. There is absolutely NO CHEMISTRY!!! Sharon and Zapato would have more chemistry than her and Jackie boy!

Sorry, but I disagree, I actually like Sharon and Jack. But, I do like Sharon and Brad too. However, I do not want to see Jack and Sharon's marriage end because of Brad.

#22   2008/08/28 10:45AM
    valleycliffe

Quote zonabaseball:
    Quote debrajean: I think this was the worst pairing on Y&R history. There is absolutely NO CHEMISTRY!!! Sharon and Zapato would have more chemistry than her and Jackie boy!

Sorry, but I disagree, I actually like Sharon and Jack. But, I do like Sharon and Brad too. However, I do not want to see Jack and Sharon's marriage end because of Brad.

i'm thinking its going to end because jack won't be able to handle sharon's feelings for nick. beorge isn't even in the picture

#23   2008/08/28 10:47AM
    yrjazy

I really like Sharon and Jack together, they have really grown on me.

#24   2008/08/28 10:49AM
    Missys soaps

Quote suzy22:
    Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Phyllis make the better couple both like to gossip about another people..and don't care who there hurt..as long make feel better about them selfs...think is just horrble..how there go and Slum other people. but there off limits..someone does them back get oh whinny...So hope Jack and Sharon break up and sharon back with Nick were she Belongs with.

Why does Phyllis have to have Jack or any other man? If Sharon has to have Nick or Brad or whoever, but leave Red out of it. Jack has proven time after time that his cannot handle a strong, smart woman. NO way is Phyllis right for Jack.

I agree like to see Jack with no One he can't handle smart women..just saying Red and jack are two pea in pod how they going beyond peoples back..so to speak.Brad been with no one for while..let Jack get same treatment.

What about phyllis and Brad like said he has no at the Moment?

#25   2008/08/28 11:07AM
    BRAN_D

I hate shack but I love phick and I am hoping there somewhere down the rd that Shad tries to rekindle that really hott chemistry that they had at one time they were good together I thought

#26   2008/08/28 11:25AM
    Snizzle

Quote suzy22:
    Quote Missys soaps:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Phyllis make the better couple both like to gossip about another people..and don't care who there hurt..as long make feel better about them selfs...think is just horrble..how there go and Slum other people. but there off limits..someone does them back get oh whinny...So hope Jack and Sharon break up and sharon back with Nick were she Belongs with.

Why does Phyllis have to have Jack or any other man? If Sharon has to have Nick or Brad or whoever, but leave Red out of it. Jack has proven time after time that his cannot handle a strong, smart woman. NO way is Phyllis right for Jack.

I agree like to see Jack with no One he can't handle smart women..just saying Red and jack are two pea in pod how they going beyond peoples back..so to speak.Brad been with no one for while..let Jack get same treatment.

Michelle Stafford has been at Y&R for a long time. Once PHICK is over I hope the rumors are true and she spreads her wings somewhere else. She has SO MANY fans and if she decides to go to anther soap, we will follow her.
    I dont want to see such a talented actress become wallpaper. Just going around in circles bored out of her mind doing the same thing year after year.

Yes she has many fans and many fans think she has become wallpaper in the past two years ..... I think Phyllis has been wasted being paired with Nick....when Phick is over...many Phyllis fans will actually be glad because there are lots of us that hated that s/l since it came about.

But anyways..Phyllis and Brad I would love to see.....

As far as Sharon and Jack..marriage of Convience...it's like they been married to eachother for 60 y ears or something and just putting up with one another...zzzz

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 11:27AM
    #27   2008/08/28 11:28AM
    Patience4u

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Missys soaps:
    Quote suzy22:

Michelle Stafford has been at Y&R for a long time. Once PHICK is over I hope the rumors are true and she spreads her wings somewhere else. She has SO MANY fans and if she decides to go to anther soap, we will follow her.
    I dont want to see such a talented actress become wallpaper. Just going around in circles bored out of her mind doing the same thing year after year.

Yes she has many fans and many fans think she has become wallpaper in the past two years ..... I think Phyllis has been wasted being paired with Nick....when Phick is over...many Phyllis fans will actually be glad because there are lots of us that hated that s/l since it came about.

As far as Sharon and Jack..marriage of Convience...it's like they been married to eachother for 60 y ears or something and just putting up with one another...zzzz

Great post! I too would love to see brad / phyliss pair up but for some reason I think jack and her may try it out again and to me that is also a ZZZZZ time.

#28   2008/08/28 11:32AM
    ratty822

Quote Patience4u:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Missys soaps:
    Quote suzy22:

Great post! I too would love to see brad / phyliss pair up but for some reason I think jack and her may try it out again and to me that is also a ZZZZZ time.

Brad and Phyliss would be fiery. I'd love it.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list