List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sharon and jack

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sharon and jack

Started by debrajean at 2008/08/28 07:40AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 12:14PM, Views: 1124, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/28 07:40AM
    sharon and jack
    debrajean

I think this was the worst pairing on Y&R history. There is absolutely NO CHEMISTRY!!! Sharon and Zapato would have more chemistry than her and Jackie boy!

#2   2008/08/28 07:53AM
    Re: sharon and jack
    Lilamoor

I think this may be a bit of a slam to the Sharon character, however I agree, there is little to no chemistry with Sharon and Jack. Likewise the other couple. The writers took two couples that had great chemistry together and messed them up entirely.

#3   2008/08/28 07:56AM
    valleycliffe

i agree with you lilamoor. the current couplings are mismatched and just a big ole headscratcher. i would like them realigned.

#4   2008/08/28 07:57AM
    debrajean

When you say the other couple who do you mean? Nick and Dufus... I mean phyllis

#5   2008/08/28 08:01AM
    Lilamoor

Quote debrajean: When you say the other couple who do you mean? Nick and Dufus... I mean phyllis

Absolutely.... Just didn't want to bring in the name, because once the name is introduced the threads tend to take on a life of their own. So duck!!!!!

#6   2008/08/28 08:04AM
    yesterdays news

I'm just so glad to see the old Sharon back. I hated seeing her support Jack's evil side. Let Jack stand alone.

#7   2008/08/28 08:05AM
    Missys soaps

Jack and Sharon Never gotten to me as a Couple think there boring as a Couple..not like Sharon was with Nick..Never see any Chemistry what so ever with Jack and Sharon..Sorry just don't like Jack and Sharon. My couple will always be with Shick.

#8   2008/08/28 08:14AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Sharon Never gotten to me as a Couple think there boring as a Couple..not like Sharon was with Nick..Never see any Chemistry what so ever with Jack and Sharon..Sorry just don't like Jack and Sharon. My couple will always be with Shick.

me too shick is the endgame. jack and sharon are fine as friends but that's about it

#9   2008/08/28 08:20AM
    Missys soaps

That what cross to me too Jack and Sharon seam it be a more Friends then anything else, then a Couple, and same with Brad that more a Friends there too!!

#10   2008/08/28 08:23AM
    Soulsistah

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote Missys soaps: Jack and Sharon Never gotten to me as a Couple think there boring as a Couple..not like Sharon was with Nick..Never see any Chemistry what so ever with Jack and Sharon..Sorry just don't like Jack and Sharon. My couple will always be with Shick.

me too shick is the endgame. jack and sharon are fine as friends but that's about it

Exactly. Sharon and Jack were mismatched from day 1. A rebound romance is one thing - but do you remember how quickly they rushed to get married? Totally contrived.

With the new writers, we are finally seeing how mismatched these two really are, as Jack's self-serving side comes out more and more. Sharon wants to support her husband, but I predict she'll be drawing a line in the proverbial sand soon with his tactics because coldly scheming and manipulating is not her thing. She's proving that again as she thinks about what Nick and his "loss".

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list