List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad needs a SEXY young women!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad needs a SEXY young women!

Started by tamxxx at 2008/08/28 02:46AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 09:53AM, Views: 457, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/08/28 02:46AM
    Brad needs a SEXY young women!
    tamxxx

I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley but now he needs someone new.

And i also loved him with Victoria im still holding onto the fact that Reed is going to turn out to be his son one day and then he and vicky will get back together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 02:48AM
    #2   2008/08/28 03:59AM
    Re: Brad needs a SEXY young women!
    highlite

Quote tamxxx: I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley but now he needs someone new.

And i also loved him with Victoria im still holding onto the fact that Reed is going to turn out to be his son one day and then he and vicky will get back together.

I agree. Brad needs a woman. I thought that the writers were going to hook him up with Skye. I thought it would have been interesting story to have the ADAM/SKYE/Brad/Heather triangle.

#3   2008/08/28 05:49AM
    debrajean

I still like the chemistry he and Sharon had. Still hoping for that match up, Hate her with jack, no chem. Love her with Nick, but its just not gonna happen, at least not 4 a long time. I'm routing for a Brad/Sharon hook-up!!

#4   2008/08/28 07:08AM
    SLEUTH

Quote tamxxx: I want Brad to have a sexy, young women. He still looks very young for his age, and he needs a pretty young women in his life. I miss him with Ashley but now he needs someone new.

Brad does need a love interest, needs to be someone gutsy, daring, flashy, and with money. I have always thought that Reed was his son--my speculation is that Victor despised Brad so much he had the paternity results changed.

#5   2008/08/28 07:23AM
    Lizzylew

Brad needs a long walk off a short pier!

#6   2008/08/28 09:26AM
    anne in the atl

What about revisiting Heather??? Of course after he is working for Adam............

#7   2008/08/28 09:28AM
    Soulsistah

[quote]Quote suzy22: [quote]Quote debrajean: I still like the chemistry he and Sharon had. Still hoping for that match up, Hate her with jack, no chem. Love her with Nick, but its just not gonna happen, at least not 4 a long time. I'm routing for a Brad/Sharon hook-up!! [/quote]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or Nick...

Brad definitely needs a serious love interest. What a total waste of smart, HOT guy! Yeah, Skye and Brad would have been great, but no. Seems every guy has a love interest except Brad and poor Paul - and they both still look great.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 09:32AM
    #8   2008/08/28 09:53AM
    bestlurker

Not too young though, which seems to be the trend these days.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list