List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nadia's Theme

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Nadia's Theme

Started by Missmugs at 2008/08/27 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:33AM, Views: 3509, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2008/08/27 02:56PM
    Re: Nadia's Theme
    HOT PINK

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Patience4u:
    Quote ILuvNY: Someone please clear something up for me. I heard her sing "Bless the Beasts and the Children" (beautifully!!!) , but didn't hear her sing "Nadia's Theme". When did she do that?

They are the same! I just name it bless the beast and the children/ Not sure why its actually named Nadia's Theme.

They are 2 different songs. The Y & R theme actually has words:

Nadia's Theme aka Y & R ThemeLyrics to The Young And The Restless [Nadias Theme] : Gone, dreams of the past
    Gone, with a love that moved too fast
    Gone, bright shiny days
    Gone, in a young and restless haze
    Why did we love, then run away
    So little time, so much left to say
    And now, it’s gone

Young and restless friend
    You’ll never pass this way again
    So drink the summer wine
    Reach for the stars
    While you have time
    Your restless heart
    It will lead the way
    So dream your dreams and live for each day
    While you are young, while you are young
    While you are young
    [ The Young And The Restless [Nadias Theme] Lyrics on www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

"Bless the Beasts and the Children" has a different melody, and was sung by Karen Carpenter.

Thanks so much for giving us the words to YR's theme. I had forgotten how beautiful they are.

You're very welcome! It is a beautiful song, as is the one Ana sang~she really has talent!

You're right, Jamia Simone Nash does have a lovely voice and she sang beautifully today!

#22   2008/08/27 02:58PM
    Sunnyflower

OMG NY! Thanks for posting those lyrics. They are beautiful.

#23   2008/08/27 03:21PM
    Patience4u

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Patience4u:
    Quote ILuvNY: Someone please clear something up for me. I heard her sing "Bless the Beasts and the Children" (beautifully!!!) , but didn't hear her sing "Nadia's Theme". When did she do that?

They are the same! I just name it bless the beast and the children/ Not sure why its actually named Nadia's Theme.

They are 2 different songs. The Y & R theme actually has words:

Lyrics to The Young And The Restless [Nadias Theme] :
    Gone, dreams of the past
    Gone, with a love that moved too fast
    Gone, bright shiny days
    Gone, in a young and restless haze
    Why did we love, then run away
    So little time, so much left to say
    And now, it’s gone

Young and restless friend
    You’ll never pass this way again
    So drink the summer wine
    Reach for the stars
    While you have time
    Your restless heart
    It will lead the way
    So dream your dreams and live for each day
    While you are young, while you are young
    While you are young
    [ The Young And The Restless [Nadias Theme] Lyrics on www.lyricsmania.com/ ]

"Bless the Beasts and the Children" has a different melody, and was sung by Karen Carpenter.

Oh ok thanks..but now I'm like you I didn't hear that song at all! I always thought that the nadia's theme and the Bless the children were the same. My bad. thanks for clearing that up. I love the bless the children song its beautiful.

#24   2008/08/27 03:27PM
    Patience4u

Take a look at this link. Youtube

Bless the beast and the children
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhR36gV6vW4

#25   2008/08/27 03:30PM
    Patience4u

Quote Missmugs: Gee I wonder who was singing the song???

not bashing at all, I love that song. It was obvious that our little song bird was singing the song and for a little bit that will be the last of her singing until they get back. Now I am just waiting for the theme from Ice castles to play when Nikki and Victor reunite..lol I think the sing is called Through the Eyes of Love.

Hi, I was just reminded by another poster and I thanked them for clarifying up that the song on at the end was Bless the Beast and the children not Nadia's Theme. I Knew it was bless the beast but when you mentioned Nadia's song I assumed they were both the same. My thread I made yesterday was titled Bless the Beast and the Children. I don't think I got repsonses on it though. Two different songs and the one ana was singing was Bless the beast. I'm glad they clarified that one up for me. Just wanted to give you the info.

#26   2009/01/01 09:55PM
    NDM2009

I have spent the past hour trying to figure out this song...it is from the movie "Bless the Beasts and the Children" and the theme for Y&R is also from that movie (the aforementioned Cotton's Dream/Nadia's Theme) but Ana was singing a third song from the movie called "Lost." It just so happens to be the same melody as Nadia's theme, just different lyrics. I would like to be able to download Jamia's singing of this, hopefully it will find its way to iTunes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(soundtrack)

#27   2009/01/02 06:31AM
    Missmugs

Quote NDM2009: I have spent the past hour trying to figure out this song...it is from the movie "Bless the Beasts and the Children" and the theme for Y&R is also from that movie (the aforementioned Cotton's Dream/Nadia's Theme) but Ana was singing a third song from the movie called "Lost." It just so happens to be the same melody as Nadia's theme, just different lyrics. I would like to be able to download Jamia's singing of this, hopefully it will find its way to iTunes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bless_the_Beasts_and_Children_(soundtrack)

Thanks for the correction...by the time I realized that it was not out little Ana doing a rendition of the song This thread was long gone through the pages...And OMG "Bless the Beast & the children by The Carpenters just kills me!! I always think of the movie w/ the same title and the kids are wanting to save the buffalo only to a have tragedy occur instead..

Oh and HOT PINK: a few months over due on this but, I wasn't offended and there was no need to apologize.. anyway, hope every one had a safe and happy New Year!

#28   2009/01/02 06:33AM
    Candace

There is already a thread about this.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list