List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nadia's Theme

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Nadia's Theme

Started by Missmugs at 2008/08/27 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2009/01/02 06:33AM, Views: 3422, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/27 01:52PM
    Nadia's Theme
    Missmugs

Gee I wonder who was singing the song???

not bashing at all, I love that song. It was obvious that our little song bird was singing the song and for a little bit that will be the last of her singing until they get back. Now I am just waiting for the theme from Ice castles to play when Nikki and Victor reunite..lol I think the sing is called Through the Eyes of Love.

#2   2008/08/27 02:00PM
    Re: Nadia's Theme
    Patience4u

Quote Missmugs: Gee I wonder who was singing the song???

not bashing at all, I love that song. It was obvious that our little song bird was singing the song and for a little bit that will be the last of her singing until they get back. Now I am just waiting for the theme from Ice castles to play when Nikki and Victor reunite..lol I think the sing is called Through the Eyes of Love.

I acutally liked it. And cried like a baby during the whole scene. I know alot of viewers didn't contact with the characters, I have soft spots for children and I enjoyed the breath of fresh air. I named my thread "blessed the beast and the children". hadn't had any responses on it so maybe yours will. But I liked the little girl.

#3   2008/08/27 02:01PM
    HOT PINK

Actually, YR's theme has been the original theme for the show since its debut. It became Nadia's Theme during the 1976 Olympics.

I didn't like Auntie Tyra too much, but I liked Ana and the way she and Devon bonded.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/27 02:03PM
    #4   2008/08/27 02:03PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote HOT PINK: Actually, YR's theme has been the original theme for the show since its debut. It became Nadia's Theme during the 1976 Olympics.

thanks hot pink i never knew that..

#5   2008/08/27 02:03PM
    Patience4u

Quote HOT PINK: Actually, YR's theme has been the original theme for the show since its debut. It became Nadia's Theme during the 1976 Olympics.

Yes you are correct. The orignal singer I believe was Karen Carpenter. I have myspace and have used the song many times on my profile. I love it. In young and the restless cases...LOL..bless the children and the beast makes sense to me.

#6   2008/08/27 02:12PM
    Missmugs

I didn't like Auntie Tyra too much, but I liked Ana and the way she and Devon bonded.

I am well aware of the songs background, I also have very vivid memories of Nadia at the '76 Olympics and receiving the very first perfect 10 ever awarded in Olympic history. The theme has become more famous and well known as Nadia's theme since then..

I also never said I didn't like the song or the way it was performed on the show today.I personally feel all the threads bashing this musical phenom are totally uncalled for. How would the people who start those threads feel if it was THEIR own child getting bashed like that?

#7   2008/08/27 02:16PM
    Patience4u

Quote Missmugs:

I am well aware of the songs background, I also have very vivid memories of Nadia at the '76 Olympics and receiving the very first perfect 10 ever awarded in Olympic history. The theme has become more famous and well known as Nadia's theme since then..

I also never said I didn't like the song or the way it was performed on the show today.I personally feel all the threads bashing this musical phenom are totally uncalled for. How would the people who start those threads feel if it was THEIR own child getting bashed like that?

Oh missmughs I applaud you! You actually feel the same way as I do about childrens feelings. I know some do have opinions and thats ok. But some really bashed that little girl like crazy almost to the point they were forgetting that she was a child. But I hope she comes back but I am afraid they are going to give her the SORA illness. LOL or maybe she is going to singing classes and she'll come back rockin the place out. I remember years ago with Danny/Lauren and Tracy use to sing. I loved it. I just love music I guess.

#8   2008/08/27 02:18PM
    Missmugs

Quote Patience4u:
    Quote Missmugs:

Oh missmughs I applaud you! You actually feel the same way as I do about childrens feelings. I know some do have opinions and thats ok. But some really bashed that little girl like crazy almost to the point they were forgetting that she was a child. But I hope she comes back but I am afraid they are going to give her the SORA illness. LOL or maybe she is going to singing classes and she'll come back rockin the place out. I remember years ago with Danny/Lauren and Tracy use to sing. I loved it. I just love music I guess.

Thank you.

#9   2008/08/27 02:20PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Missmugs:

Please don't take offense at my response to your first post. I was just stating a fact and certainly didn't mean to cause any friction.

#10   2008/08/27 02:26PM
    MrShadowsgirl

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote Missmugs:

Please don't take offense at my response to your first post. I was just stating a fact and certainly didn't mean to cause any friction.

Hot Pink...please dont apoligize for how you feel...geesh it seems like everyones a lil too sensitive lately...you were only stating your opinion...thats what the message board is for. you didnt say anything wrong.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list