List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Started by Snizzle at 2008/08/27 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:06AM, Views: 2165, Replies: 74
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2008/08/28 09:58AM
    Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote 2Much2Handle: It's so funny how Sharon showing concern for Nick is deemed slap biotch worthy, BUT, Phyllis takes over Sharon's entire house with her FAKE BACK INJURY to be close to Sharon's husband, and it's just harmless cry out for attention because little bitty itty Phyllis didn't want to be alone while Nick was missing.......????????

Where was the slap the bitoch comment back then??????

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~Plus what made me sick is how Phyllis lurks in the background trying to listen to everyones conversation..When Jack was apologizing to Noah...and u can see Phyllis eye ballin him from the background..like shes tellin Jack telepathically not to mention her name & what she & Nick did to Jack & Sharon...

I know Sharon isnt lil miss innocent...but IMHO she shows alot more heart than Phyllis does. When Phyllis opens her mouth its only to make herself feel better...and for some reason all her past misdeeds get tossed out the window....

I wanted to go through the TV and grab Red by that scrawny neck and choke her. The nerve to get all antsy when Jack was about to rat her and Nick out for the article. If I were Sharon I would let Noah read the article and let him get on Lil Miss Stepmommy's azz!! What's good for the goose Phyllis.....

When she took the phone out of her hand, she should have "accidentally" knocked her across the head with it, and then "accidentally" reamed her out in front of Noah about the article and what she said about her.
    Accidents will happen......

I wish Red would "accidentally" fall down the elevator shaft...what a horrible "accident"!!!!! lol!!

About 45 floors would do it.............

#72   2008/08/28 10:00AM
    SndrElkins

So what about the phone sex

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 10:03AM
    #73   2008/08/28 10:04AM
    ILuvNY

Quote SndrElkins: LOL so this is a spoiler thread.That look on Phylliss face was priceless just now when Nick was huggin Sharon

That was great~the way that Nick and Sharon really showed how well they know and other, and when Nick reached out and hugged Sharon...

#74   2008/08/28 10:04AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote SndrElkins: So what about the phone sex

roflmaoooooooo

#75   2008/08/28 10:06AM
    ILuvNY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote SndrElkins: So what about the phone sex

roflmaoooooooo

I guess some people have a different perception of what sex is.............

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list