List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Started by Snizzle at 2008/08/27 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:06AM, Views: 2250, Replies: 74
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2008/08/28 09:41AM
    Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*
    granny45

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Snizzle: Granny we dont agree on ALOTof things..but i have to agree with ya there.....and i also think they missed it with that s/l ....I wish sharon would of did something instead of putting up with her being on the couch.

I think they did too. The biggest complaint I have about Sharon is that when she has an opportunity arise to have a backbone - such as throwing Phyllis out or now Gloria - she just crumbles and whines about it instead of taking action! I am a take action woman!

Well, then you must really like the new Sharon~she's really putting Phyllis in her place lately~shades of things to come....

I guess I haven't seen the "new Sharon" yet! As for things to come - I predict more of the same - confusion and whining!

#62   2008/08/28 09:45AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote 2Much2Handle: It's so funny how Sharon showing concern for Nick is deemed slap biotch worthy, BUT, Phyllis takes over Sharon's entire house with her FAKE BACK INJURY to be close to Sharon's husband, and it's just harmless cry out for attention because little bitty itty Phyllis didn't want to be alone while Nick was missing.......????????

Where was the slap the bitoch comment back then??????

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~Plus what made me sick is how Phyllis lurks in the background trying to listen to everyones conversation..When Jack was apologizing to Noah...and u can see Phyllis eye ballin him from the background..like shes tellin Jack telepathically not to mention her name & what she & Nick did to Jack & Sharon...

I know Sharon isnt lil miss innocent...but IMHO she shows alot more heart than Phyllis does. When Phyllis opens her mouth its only to make herself feel better...and for some reason all her past misdeeds get tossed out the window....

#63   2008/08/28 09:48AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote granny45:
    Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

If a crazy biotch pulled my cell phone away from my ear while I was talking to my husband and then hang up without letting me say goodbye to him - I would slap the shyt out of her!! I think Phyllis handled it very well.

ITA. I thought Phyllis handled it quite well. I've had people do that to me, that is, take the phone and then hang up without giving me a chance to say goodbye, and it has made me irate! And it wasn't an ex who did it either.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 09:56AM
    #64   2008/08/28 09:48AM
    Snizzle

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote Snizzle: It's all good Visine is a wonderful thing besides getting the red "out" LMAO

lmaooooooooooooooo!! Too funny!! I think the phone thing is way stupid..First off,I'm a Sharon fan but damn that was stupid.Even in Phyllis crazy demented state, Sharon could have asked for Red to let her talk to him. Heck, she might have given her the phone,afterall they do have a common bond in Noah! Someone would have grabbed the phone from me,I woulda trampled her azz-case closed! Just because I'm a Sharon fan does not mean that I agree with everything she does!! But yes Red is still trash!!

word

#65   2008/08/28 09:49AM
    Kristi07

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote 2Much2Handle: It's so funny how Sharon showing concern for Nick is deemed slap biotch worthy, BUT, Phyllis takes over Sharon's entire house with her FAKE BACK INJURY to be close to Sharon's husband, and it's just harmless cry out for attention because little bitty itty Phyllis didn't want to be alone while Nick was missing.......????????

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

~Plus what made me sick is how Phyllis lurks in the background trying to listen to everyones conversation..When Jack was apologizing to Noah...and u can see Phyllis eye ballin him from the background..like shes tellin Jack telepathically not to mention her name & what she & Nick did to Jack & Sharon...

I know Sharon isnt lil miss innocent...but IMHO she shows alot more heart than Phyllis does. When Phyllis opens her mouth its only to make herself feel better...and for some reason all her past misdeeds get tossed out the window....

I wanted to go through the TV and grab Red by that scrawny neck and choke her. The nerve to get all antsy when Jack was about to rat her and Nick out for the article. If I were Sharon I would let Noah read the article and let him get on Lil Miss Stepmommy's azz!! What's good for the goose Phyllis.....

#66   2008/08/28 09:50AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

If a crazy biotch pulled my cell phone away from my ear while I was talking to my husband and then hang up without letting me say goodbye to him - I would slap the shyt out of her!! I think Phyllis handled it very well.

I agree with that..

I'd agree too IF Sharon was really a "crazy biotch" and was purposely intending to harm Phyliss by acting as she did and not letting her say good bye to Nick. But I really dont think that's how it went down.

What part of harming Phyllis? i'm just talking about a woman snatching my phone and then hanging up with my husband...it just don't roll like that It didnt have to go down that way in the scene either..

I totally agree. Sharon got off easy.

#67   2008/08/28 09:54AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote granny45:
    Quote Snizzle: Granny we dont agree on ALOTof things..but i have to agree with ya there.....and i also think they missed it with that s/l ....I wish sharon would of did something instead of putting up with her being on the couch.

I think they did too. The biggest complaint I have about Sharon is that when she has an opportunity arise to have a backbone - such as throwing Phyllis out or now Gloria - she just crumbles and whines about it instead of taking action! I am a take action woman!

I agree. -It causes me to not have sympathy for Sharon in such situations. Jack gave Sharon several opportunities to put her foot down and get Phyllis out there, but she made the choice to let her stay. So quit freaking whining about it and suck it up! Gawd.

#68   2008/08/28 09:55AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I wanted to go through the TV and grab Red by that scrawny neck and choke her. The nerve to get all antsy when Jack was about to rat her and Nick out for the article. If I were Sharon I would let Noah read the article and let him get on Lil Miss Stepmommy's azz!! What's good for the goose Phyllis.....

When she took the phone out of her hand, she should have "accidentally" knocked her across the head with it, and then "accidentally" reamed her out in front of Noah about the article and what she said about her.
    Accidents will happen......

#69   2008/08/28 09:57AM
    Kristi07

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote xx_Jenn_xx:

Exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

When she took the phone out of her hand, she should have "accidentally" knocked her across the head with it, and then "accidentally" reamed her out in front of Noah about the article and what she said about her.
    Accidents will happen......

I wish Red would "accidentally" fall down the elevator shaft...what a horrible "accident"!!!!! lol!!

#70   2008/08/28 09:58AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:

I agree with that..

I'd agree too IF Sharon was really a "crazy biotch" and was purposely intending to harm Phyliss by acting as she did and not letting her say good bye to Nick. But I really dont think that's how it went down.

What part of harming Phyllis? i'm just talking about a woman snatching my phone and then hanging up with my husband...it just don't roll like that It didnt have to go down that way in the scene either..

I totally agree. Sharon got off easy.

i actually thought it was funny as hell when Phyllis grabbed her ear like it hurt... fake azz ... and than Sharon hung up the phone...and told her 'oh i thought u were done.' lmaooooooo C'mon Phyl woulda done the same shyt to Sharon...but i do agree - NO biotch gonna snatch my phone outta my hand like that..her azz will be on the ground before she even had a chance...

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list