List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Started by Snizzle at 2008/08/27 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:06AM, Views: 2191, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #51   2008/08/28 09:16AM
    Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*
    granny45

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote 2Much2Handle:
    Quote Snizzle: 2much2 handle....it wasnt a slap comment back then....that was a stabbing moment..specially Nick....

Ooohhhh okay, well stabbing, should Sharon have stabbed Phyllis back the, or was it just another one of Phyllis little innocent harmless pranks driven by her lonilness, even though she had already stole Sharon's husband, got herself pregnant and broke up Sharon's first happy home.......

So, taking aim at Sharon's SECOND happy home, was what???? Innocent fun...... I'm so out of the loop on Phyllis I don't know which is which.........

2Much....not all p hyllis fans are against sharon and visa versa...my comment was for any woman snatching a phone out of my hand...whether she was concerned or not....and i already commented on phyllis and the back injury thing...i would of put visine in her drink and her guts bubble and made her run to the bathroom.

Me too - in Sharon's situtation - Phyllis arz would have been out the door before she had a chance to settle in on the couch - but Sharon was to stupid and weak to do that. You can bet I would have in a minute!

#52   2008/08/28 09:19AM
    Snizzle

Granny we dont agree on ALOTof things..but i have to agree with ya there.....and i also think they missed it with that s/l ....I wish sharon would of did something instead of putting up with her being on the couch.

#53   2008/08/28 09:23AM
    2Much2Handle

Quote Snizzle:
    Quote 2Much2Handle:
    Quote Snizzle: 2much2 handle....it wasnt a slap comment back then....that was a stabbing moment..specially Nick....

Ooohhhh okay, well stabbing, should Sharon have stabbed Phyllis back the, or was it just another one of Phyllis little innocent harmless pranks driven by her lonilness, even though she had already stole Sharon's husband, got herself pregnant and broke up Sharon's first happy home.......

So, taking aim at Sharon's SECOND happy home, was what???? Innocent fun...... I'm so out of the loop on Phyllis I don't know which is which.........

2Much....not all p hyllis fans are against sharon and visa versa...my comment was for any woman snatching a phone out of my hand...whether she was concerned or not....and i already commented on phyllis and the back injury thing...i would of put visine in her drink and her guts bubble and made her run to the bathroom.

I like that, I like that....:)) And, I didn't mean to insinuate that you were taking up for Phyl...... I thought it was a continue the story type of response....sorry.....

#54   2008/08/28 09:25AM
    Snizzle

It's all good Visine is a wonderful thing besides getting the red "out" LMAO

#55   2008/08/28 09:31AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Snizzle: It's all good Visine is a wonderful thing besides getting the red "out" LMAO

OMG~that's the best one yet, Snizz!!!!

#56   2008/08/28 09:34AM
    bestlurker

Quote Snizzle: It's all good Visine is a wonderful thing besides getting the red "out" LMAO

HAHAHAHA! You're in fine form today, well even more than usual.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/28 09:40AM
    #57   2008/08/28 09:36AM
    granny45

Quote Snizzle: Granny we dont agree on ALOTof things..but i have to agree with ya there.....and i also think they missed it with that s/l ....I wish sharon would of did something instead of putting up with her being on the couch.

I think they did too. The biggest complaint I have about Sharon is that when she has an opportunity arise to have a backbone - such as throwing Phyllis out or now Gloria - she just crumbles and whines about it instead of taking action! I am a take action woman!

#58   2008/08/28 09:37AM
    ILuvNY

Quote granny45:
    Quote Snizzle: Granny we dont agree on ALOTof things..but i have to agree with ya there.....and i also think they missed it with that s/l ....I wish sharon would of did something instead of putting up with her being on the couch.

I think they did too. The biggest complaint I have about Sharon is that when she has an opportunity arise to have a backbone - such as throwing Phyllis out or now Gloria - she just crumbles and whines about it instead of taking action! I am a take action woman!

Well, then you must really like the new Sharon~she's really putting Phyllis in her place lately~shades of things to come....

#59   2008/08/28 09:38AM
    Kristi07

lmaooooooooooooooo!! Too funny!! I think the phone thing is way stupid..First off,I'm a Sharon fan but damn that was stupid.Even in Phyllis crazy demented state, Sharon could have asked for Red to let her talk to him. Heck, she might have given her the phone,afterall they do have a common bond in Noah! Someone would have grabbed the phone from me,I woulda trampled her azz-case closed! Just because I'm a Sharon fan does not mean that I agree with everything she does!! But yes Red is still trash!!

#60   2008/08/28 09:38AM
    Soulsistah

Bwahahahaha!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list