List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Started by Snizzle at 2008/08/27 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:06AM, Views: 2239, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #31   2008/08/28 08:35AM
    Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*
    Soulsistah

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

If a crazy biotch pulled my cell phone away from my ear while I was talking to my husband and then hang up without letting me say goodbye to him - I would slap the shyt out of her!! I think Phyllis handled it very well.

I am sorry but that is ridiculous.

and so are the comments about Sharon and Victor. Sharon didnt strip down and try to molest the man for god sakes. Maybe she very well should have given the hoopla about it after the fact.

It's amazing how one drug-induced kiss can cause so much discussion!

Phyllis never handles anything "well"~she's a friggin' nervous wreck keeping an eye on Sharon's every move, because she knows that Sharon and Nick have something she will never have with Nick or any other man because she's a megalomanic.

It's pretty funny to me how that scene between Sharon and Victor is continually blown up into an "affair-like" status. If someone can post the links to clips showing anything prior to or afterward indicating Sharon was after Victor, please feel free. Too funny.

Wait until today's U.S. show when you see the Rash's pyscho eyes almost bug out of her head when she sees Nick and Sharon hugging (Nick leans in first ). Of course, per usual, the Rash is always "nearby" to spy on these two because Insecurity is her middle name. I laughed my head off watching the Red Menace's face when she saw how Shick just fit.

#32   2008/08/28 08:36AM
    ILuvNY

Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

If a crazy biotch pulled my cell phone away from my ear while I was talking to my husband and then hang up without letting me say goodbye to him - I would slap the shyt out of her!! I think Phyllis handled it very well.

I agree with that..

I'd agree too IF Sharon was really a "crazy biotch" and was purposely intending to harm Phyliss by acting as she did and not letting her say good bye to Nick. But I really dont think that's how it went down.

If some "crazy biotch" slept with my husband while we were grieving the death of our daughter, the "biotch" would be sleeping with the fishes!!!!

#33   2008/08/28 08:37AM
    valleycliffe

i wonder if phyllis practices in the mirror making those faces. they are too too funny

#34   2008/08/28 08:38AM
    Eppy

Sharon was concerned about what was going on down there and also concerned about Noah - nothing surprising about that. Phyliss would have had a bigger fit if Sharon had called Nick herself and had a conversation about all of this. And yes, in her distress, Sharon hung up. If Phyllis wasn't through with her conversation, she could have called Nick back instead of having a childish hissy fit.

#35   2008/08/28 08:42AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:

I agree with that..

I'd agree too IF Sharon was really a "crazy biotch" and was purposely intending to harm Phyliss by acting as she did and not letting her say good bye to Nick. But I really dont think that's how it went down.

If some "crazy biotch" slept with my husband while we were grieving the death of our daughter, the "biotch" would be sleeping with the fishes!!!!

LMAO! snnnnnnappppppp Ny Style in da house! LOLOLOLOLOL

Phyllis shouldnt have a face anymore by now..that biotch shoulda had it slapped off YEARS AGO!!

#36   2008/08/28 08:44AM
    granny45

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote granny45:

I am sorry but that is ridiculous.

and so are the comments about Sharon and Victor. Sharon didnt strip down and try to molest the man for god sakes. Maybe she very well should have given the hoopla about it after the fact.

It's amazing how one drug-induced kiss can cause so much discussion!

Phyllis never handles anything "well"~she's a friggin' nervous wreck keeping an eye on Sharon's every move, because she knows that Sharon and Nick have something she will never have with Nick or any other man because she's a megalomanic.

If what Sharon and Nick has was so special and great - why did they cheat on each other as many times as they did and run from each other when there was a problem instead of solving them together as couples that actually do have something special together?!! I am so sick of the excuse that Sharon was confused!! I think the truth is if Sharon was actually that much in love with Nick - she wasn't confused and let him go she was STUPID to let him go! But she did - so pay attention to your own husband and quit obsessing about what might have been! Jeez I hate women that act like that - give up what they have and then obsess about it - you made your decision - move on!

#37   2008/08/28 08:44AM
    ILuvNY

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:

I agree with that..

LMAO! snnnnnnappppppp Ny Style in da house! LOLOLOLOLOL

Phyllis shouldnt have a face anymore by now..that biotch shoulda had it slapped off YEARS AGO!!

It would take 1 phone call to the Bronx...............

I LOVE how Sharon is finally standing up to her and telling her where it's at~about time they had someone come back at that nasty psycho!!!!

#38   2008/08/28 08:46AM
    granny45

Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:

I agree with that..

Really? Sharon pulled the phone away from Phyllis while she was still talking to Nick and hung up without letting Phyllis say goodbye - that wasn't intentional - did she "accidentally" hang up??

#39   2008/08/28 08:49AM
    valleycliffe

sharon pulled the phone from phyllis cause phyllis was about to hang up, she had already said goodbye to nick and was telling him she would see him at home, so sharon said no no don't hang up, i have to talk to him. that's when she grabbed the phone. she hung up because she thought phyllis had finished her conversation as per phyllis saying ok see you at home.

#40   2008/08/28 08:55AM
    ratty822

Quote granny45:
    Quote ratty822:
    Quote Snizzle:
    Quote granny45:

I agree with that..

Really? Sharon pulled the phone away from Phyllis while she was still talking to Nick and hung up without letting Phyllis say goodbye - that wasn't intentional - did she "accidentally" hang up??

If I recall correctly Phyliss WAS saying good bye and then Sharon, hastily yes, grabbed the phone because she wanted to speak with Nick. As Eppy said, Sharon was distressed. Just because she's not Nick's wife does not mean she does not care how Nick is feeling and Sharon has always had a good relationship with Victor so obviously his presumed death is upsetting to her and what it would to do Noah etc. People get emotional and can act in haste when a crisis is on the rise.

I doubt Sharon was thinking to herself in the midst of the phone call "oh yea..let me hang up with Nick right now JUST so Phyliss cant talk to him again". GMAFB. Phyliss has the phone..call him back if saying adios was so damn important to her. You didnt see Nick saying "man i cant believe Sharon didnt let me say good bye to my good wife Phyliss. How despicable."

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list