List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*

Started by Snizzle at 2008/08/27 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 10:06AM, Views: 2431, Replies: 74
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2008/08/28 08:13AM
    Re: Phyllis/Sharon/Nick-Phone Call*question/spoilerish? or...*
    granny45

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote ILuvNY: Wow~it was such a non-issue that I didn't even notice it!

LOL - totally. How ridiculous. I knew it couldn't be true. As if Sharon would do that.

Me too - Nick is in love with Phyllis - why in the world would he have phone sex with Sharon????? Just some ridiculous rumor someone started to cause a commotion - and it worked - how many pages was the thread????

that's cause it was fun to speculate. that's what fans do

But then it should not be classified a "spoiler". It should be called exactly what it is - wishful thinking!

#12   2008/08/28 08:14AM
    ratty822

I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

#13   2008/08/28 08:15AM
    ILuvNY

Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

Exactly, ratty!

#14   2008/08/28 08:16AM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote suzy22:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

LOL - totally. How ridiculous. I knew it couldn't be true. As if Sharon would do that.

Are we talking about the same Sharon who stuck her tongue down her father-in-laws throat?

#15   2008/08/28 08:18AM
    valleycliffe

Quote suzy22:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Are we talking about the same Sharon who stuck her tongue down her father-in-laws throat?

no, that sharon was suffering a mental breakdown after her miscarriage

#16   2008/08/28 08:19AM
    granny45

Quote ratty822: I never thought Sharon and Nick were going to have phone sex. The thing is, that whole scene was ridiculous and overblown both on here and even on the show. Sharon talks to Nick for like less than a minute and worse Phyliss gets in a freakin' uproar about it. It was such a non-issue all the way around but was blown out of proportion IMO.

If a crazy biotch pulled my cell phone away from my ear while I was talking to my husband and then hang up without letting me say goodbye to him - I would slap the shyt out of her!! I think Phyllis handled it very well.

#17   2008/08/28 08:21AM
    ILuvNY

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Right, Valleycliffe. That fact along with the fact that she was on meds, and Victor had suffered a head injury has been posted on this board many times, but, as usual, some just choose to ignore the facts.

The original post seemed like a "spoiler", but some posters realized that it wasn't likely to happen.

#18   2008/08/28 08:22AM
    granny45

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

And that excuses her from going after her own father-in-law? I don't remember her being institutionalized with a mental breakdown...I don't think the ailment was that advanced that she was out of her mind enough to go after her father-in-law by mistake?!

#19   2008/08/28 08:22AM
    Snizzle

havent seen divasoapfan since she posted about the phone sex spoiler....was gonna ask her if she considered what happened phone sex LMAO

#20   2008/08/28 08:24AM
    valleycliffe

Quote ILuvNY:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote suzy22:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Right, Valleycliffe. That fact along with the fact that she was on meds, and Victor had suffered a head injury has been posted on this board many times, but, as usual, some just choose to ignore the facts.

The original post seemed like a "spoiler", but some posters realized that it wasn't likely to happen.

no kidding. i didn't really think nick and sharon would do that, but it was sure fun to explore the "what ifs" and "maybe". sometimes it is alot more fun than actually watching the show.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list