List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: chloe & Cane

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

chloe & Cane

Started by porcha at 2008/08/27 06:52AM
    Latest post: 2008/08/28 11:13AM, Views: 690, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2008/08/27 06:52AM
    chloe & Cane
    porcha

It wouldn't surprise me if the writers have the two of them being a happily married couple once the baby comes! I can just see Cane getting close to her & being there for her during the 9mths of her pregnancy...then they will have him deliver the baby in some unusual spot during a crisis or emergency that will bring them together! Yuck...I need to be the writer. Lilly will start seeing someone & that will drive Cane even closer to Old Chloe. Eventually Cane will find out he is NOT the Father but he will be so inlove with Chloe after the baby is born he will stay with her! Again Yuck!!! after all...this is a "SOAP" Anything can happen on "SOAPS"....REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
    I truly LOVE watching Y&R as long as it is realistic. What is going on right now is NOT realistic & beginning to be like Days of Our Lives!!! S T U P I D & NONE REALSISTIC IF YOU ASK ME. I quit watching that show ages ago & is boring anymore. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO Y&R Cane was a HUNK & he has been made out to be a WHIMP & you don't marry someone you don't love these days! Lilly should NOT have given him the o.k. CHANGE YOUR MIND GIRL & MOVE BACK IN WITH HIM!!!!! THROW THE B---H OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2   2008/08/27 04:15PM
    Re: chloe & Cane
    gcraft

Can we not have one original soap! The storyline with Lily, Cane and Chloe is the same as the Guiding Light with Bill, Lizzie and Ava. Do the writers have no originality? Can they not have one tiny happy couple on their show. Lily and Cane were a happy couple, so in love and of course they just had to mess with it. What is wrong with the writers??????

#3   2008/08/28 05:44AM
    porcha

I agree..there is always kaos on Soaps! yesterday was great & i almost thought Lily was given in to Cane for she loves him so much then the Idiot walks in & spoils it all. You notice that Cane takes up for Lily, walks out but afterwards agrees to try with Chloe. I tell you, they will end up a happy little couple in the end for again...it isn't real & just a "Soap". What makes a GREAT Soap is realistic life that we ALL live in. NO ONE would marry that girl. Whos baby is it anyway? She either paid to have the DNA messed up or it is a sibling of Jills/brother to Cane for it only said in the matching group on the DNA.. Not an exact match. What is wrong with him? Why did he not have it gone & checked again? he has the money to have her investigated as well to see who she was seeing before. I know this sounds horrible but...if you are that drunk & can't remember a thing & passed out? How on earth can you have sex? There has to be more cooperation from a few parts of the body to creat a child? So NONE realistic. It is really getting corny if you ask me. Where is Drewscilla? Bring her back & lets get something refreshing on the show that is real.

#4   2008/08/28 06:05AM
    artsylady

Quote porcha: It wouldn't surprise me if the writers have the two of them being a happily married couple once the baby comes! I can just see Cane getting close to her & being there for her during the 9mths of her pregnancy...then they will have him deliver the baby in some unusual spot during a crisis or emergency that will bring them together! Yuck...I need to be the writer. Lilly will start seeing someone & that will drive Cane even closer to Old Chloe. Eventually Cane will find out he is NOT the Father but he will be so inlove with Chloe after the baby is born he will stay with her! Again Yuck!!! after all...this is a "SOAP" Anything can happen on "SOAPS"....REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!
    I truly LOVE watching Y&R as long as it is realistic. What is going on right now is NOT realistic & beginning to be like Days of Our Lives!!! S T U P I D & NONE REALSISTIC IF YOU ASK ME. I quit watching that show ages ago & is boring anymore. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO Y&R Cane was a HUNK & he has been made out to be a WHIMP & you don't marry someone you don't love these days! Lilly should NOT have given him the o.k. CHANGE YOUR MIND GIRL & MOVE BACK IN WITH HIM!!!!! THROW THE B---H OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I started a topic on these two bonding but glad to see it continued. Wouldn't it be neat if they wrote Y&R using real situations? I bet they do occaisionally. Only problem would be research time.

#5   2008/08/28 06:13AM
    porcha

hey..research time? Well, all they would have to do is probably look in their own back yard & get a real scoop. Everyone one of us lives in the real world. Tons of situations waiting to be shared. You don't have to sit down & get paid to write realistic stories. They are all around you in everyday life. Just get a few good honest people to sit down & tell their life story & pay them for it. There you go. Thinking up some of these ridiculous events that have been lately on Y&R are not happening in real life. Dreamed up in someones mind. There you go. I could write a book on my life history that is real & it become a best seller! ha Real Events are what is fascinating & exciting as I say. I watch the show & enjoy most of the time knowing it is not realistic but every once in awhile they pull a real live happening & it is exciting & keeps you coming back for more. It is getting boring though now. Must be desperate right now. Maybe new writers need to be hired? Some really Stupid Characters right now.

#6   2008/08/28 11:05AM
    artsylady

Quote gcraft: Can we not have one original soap! The storyline with Lily, Cane and Chloe is the same as the Guiding Light with Bill, Lizzie and Ava. Do the writers have no originality? Can they not have one tiny happy couple on their show. Lily and Cane were a happy couple, so in love and of course they just had to mess with it. What is wrong with the writers??????

Answers to questions:
    No originality because they brain lock at times or they got a hand cramp! Every artist gets inspiration from another artist which causes great competition. Nicht vahr?

#7   2008/08/28 11:13AM
    trater

Cane probably won't do another DNA test, he already thinks the baby is his. They've kinda looked over the whole "can not be excluded" thing. After Cane sticks with Chloe throughout the pregnancy, he will be bonded to the baby, he will start raising it, and when he finds out it's not his baby, he won't care because he already loves the kid!... my own crack at writing the scenario!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list