List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Started by suzy22 at 2008/08/23 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/25 07:01AM, Views: 38802, Replies: 72
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2008/08/23 07:46PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?
    bestlurker

Quote Eppy: If this is merely a rumor, then it certainly is subject to all kinds of speculation - as all rumors are. But, what's to say she may have a better offer, or a more interesting character, etc. People change jobs all the time for something that may give them a greater challenge.

Isn't this what happened when Heather Tom left for OLTL too? MS was replaced once before and she could be replaced again. One good thing about this, we would probably have a couple less trolls visiting this message board all the time.

#22   2008/08/23 08:14PM
    masamf

Quote suzy22: I read this at Sony. Michelle Stafford in talks with EP of One Life to Live. This part seems to have been confirmed.

But there is also a rumor that she is being FORCED off the show. Would this be the same thing that happened to two other veteran actresses, Eileen Davidson and Vctoria Rowell.

Maybe the writers are getting rid of her so they can reunite Nick and Sharon.

TPTB don't need to get rid of MS to reunite Shick. MS does not own the show, therefore them IIC can chose to split Phick up with just a stroke of a pen. What is the source of this rumor coming from anyway? I like MS and I want her to stay around. I think LML ruined the Phyllis character when she chose to make a Phick marriage out of that sordid affair. From then on Phyllis was never the same. I hope against anything else that MS does not go nowhere, she belongs with Y&R. Them IIC got rid of Dru and Y&R has never been tha same; they better keep Phyllis around.

#23   2008/08/23 08:24PM
    cats meow

don't know what soap you are watching lapcat55, but nikki is far from dead weight, nikki, victor, and katherine are what make this show the success that it is, and i do not believe phyllis will be leaving any time soon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/23 08:26PM
    #24   2008/08/23 08:58PM
    bettymac

I can't see her being forced out as some are saying. VR wasn't forced out either...she left of her own accord from what I recall.

That being said, I would not mind having a Phyllis-less show. Nothing against Michelle Stafford but the character has zero redeeming qualities and since they've brought on another character exactly like Phyllis in Chloe, I see no need to have them both on the show. I wish her well if she leaves, but I won't miss Phyllis at all.

#25   2008/08/23 08:59PM
    bettymac

Quote NotSoYButStillR:
    Quote Jack_s: Two initials--EH!!! If MS leaves, I bet that's the reason! this has quickly become the Fraggle Show! I was wondering where Michelle was, and what has become of Phyllis! There are going to be some very, very upset Fans if she goes, to be sure!

Who - or what is EH?

I'm assuming EH is Elizabeth Hendrickson who plays Chloe. The characters are exactly alike with the exception of age.

#26   2008/08/23 09:07PM
    bestlurker

Quote bettymac:
    Quote NotSoYButStillR:
    Quote Jack_s: Two initials--EH!!! If MS leaves, I bet that's the reason! this has quickly become the Fraggle Show! I was wondering where Michelle was, and what has become of Phyllis! There are going to be some very, very upset Fans if she goes, to be sure!

Who - or what is EH?

I'm assuming EH is Elizabeth Hendrickson who plays Chloe. The characters are exactly alike with the exception of age.

Another reason to like Chloe.

#27   2008/08/23 09:08PM
    Eppy

Quote bestlurker:
    Quote Eppy: If this is merely a rumor, then it certainly is subject to all kinds of speculation - as all rumors are. But, what's to say she may have a better offer, or a more interesting character, etc. People change jobs all the time for something that may give them a greater challenge.

Isn't this what happened when Heather Tom left for OLTL too? MS was replaced once before and she could be replaced again. One good thing about this, we would probably have a couple less trolls visiting this message board all the time.

#28   2008/08/23 10:08PM
    Bede

I hope that Michelle Stafford does not go, although I do think that Phyllis has gotten boring with Nick. I'd like to see Nick go back to Sharon and I'd also like to find out if Summer is Nick's or Jack's. I think that if either of those avenues are explored there would be plenty of drama for Phyllis. If they are going to cut characters, I'd like to see Devon, Colleen, Korbel, and Karen go.

#29   2008/08/23 10:55PM
    Lizzylew

Quote soulmates: Phyllis should stay. Nikki should go. Nikki is boring. Her storylines are stupid and hardly anyone wants to see her anymore.

Speak for yourself. I, for one, can't imagine Y&R without Nikki or Victor. And I'll believe Phyllis leaving when I see it.

#30   2008/08/24 12:21AM
    Nubien

Quote Sealprincess: That would be wonderful if she left!

And take Chloe with her!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list