List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?

Started by suzy22 at 2008/08/23 06:06PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/25 07:01AM, Views: 38512, Replies: 72
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/23 06:08PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford leaving Y&R or being FORCED out?
    Snizzle

Why the heck would they have to get rid of her to put Nick and Sharon back together....

O now she is gonna be put in the VR caterogy of being FORCED out LMAO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/23 06:12PM
    #2   2008/08/23 06:09PM
    Lapcat55

Quote suzy22: I read this at Sony. Michelle Stafford in talks with EP of One Life to Live. This part seems to have been confirmed.

But there is also a rumor that she is being FORCED off the show. Would this be the same thing that happened to two other veteran actresses, Eileen Davidson and Vctoria Rowell.

Maybe the writers are getting rid of her so they can reunite Nick and Sharon.

Why don't they force off some other dead weight like Colleen, Chloe, Amber and especially Nikki instead.

#3   2008/08/23 06:10PM
    Sealprincess

That would be wonderful if she left!

#4   2008/08/23 06:14PM
    Jack_s

Two initials--EH!!! If MS leaves, I bet that's the reason! this has quickly become the Fraggle Show! I was wondering where Michelle was, and what has become of Phyllis! There are going to be some very, very upset Fans if she goes, to be sure!

#5   2008/08/23 06:14PM
    seattlegirl

I hope Michelle Stafford doesn't go...she has become a staple character on the show. I think her s/l are getting boring with Nick though and I think they need to let the old Phyllis out a little bit.

#6   2008/08/23 06:16PM
    richalan

Quote Lapcat55:
    Quote suzy22: I read this at Sony. Michelle Stafford in talks with EP of One Life to Live. This part seems to have been confirmed.

But there is also a rumor that she is being FORCED off the show. Would this be the same thing that happened to two other veteran actresses, Eileen Davidson and Vctoria Rowell.

Maybe the writers are getting rid of her so they can reunite Nick and Sharon.

Why don't they force off some other dead weight like Colleen, Chloe, Amber and especially Nikki instead.

The reason they would not get rid of Nicki is simply because she is NOT deadweight!! She has been a major star of the show for over 25 years. The nice thing about this show is that just b/c a person reaches a certain age, they do not write them off. They continue to give them major story lines and let them do what they do best.... act.

#7   2008/08/23 06:45PM
    soulmates

Phyllis should stay. Nikki should go. Nikki is boring. Her storylines are stupid and hardly anyone wants to see her anymore.

#8   2008/08/23 06:56PM
    soulmates

If she's being forced out someone should start a petiton to keep Phyllis on Y&R.

#9   2008/08/23 07:00PM
    jilltidwell

If TPTB want to reunite Shick,(I'd love to see that)they would need to get rid of MS to do so. I love MS. I'd love to see her with Jack. But, if this is true would they need to give a legit reason for doing so.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list