List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page

Started by Lapcat55 at 2008/08/22 02:28PM
    Latest post: 2008/08/22 08:41PM, Views: 46922, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/08/22 02:28PM
    Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page
    Lapcat55

Is there anyone out there that has been able to open up Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page for the Canadian Y&R updates today, or am I just having a computer problem.

#2   2008/08/22 02:58PM
    Re: Toni's Y&R Spoiler Page
    LisaJ

Why don't you ask this on her message board??

#3   2008/08/22 02:59PM
    Missmugs

It's not your PC, I get the page load error also..I think the site is being updated. There wasn't a spoiler up yesterday so who knows?

Lisa J- If she could access the site then there wouldn't be the need for this post now would it? People don't need to be so mean and snarky about stuff.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/22 03:20PM
    #4   2008/08/22 03:12PM
    sarasecret007

Who's Toni? Is it part of this site?

#5   2008/08/22 04:17PM
    LTsoapfan

Toni had computer problems before she could upload her spoiler. She explained this in her comments with the spoiler today. If you check, you are now able to get it. I check it out every day too, can't wait for the next day. I really appreciate her spoilers.

#6   2008/08/22 05:31PM
    Lapcat55

Quote LisaJ: Why don't you ask this on her message board??

If I could get to her site I would....

#7   2008/08/22 05:33PM
    Lapcat55

Quote LTsoapfan: Toni had computer problems before she could upload her spoiler. She explained this in her comments with the spoiler today. If you check, you are now able to get it. I check it out every day too, can't wait for the next day. I really appreciate her spoilers.

Thanks for the information, I could not get her spoiler yesterday or today and I just tried and it still gives me an IE error. I hate it when I am behind on the scoop and scandal!

#8   2008/08/22 05:36PM
    winecountry

Being new to these spoiler pages, I was appalled at her comments regarding her site problems. Especially the swearing and putting a fan down. I now know why she doesn"t have any advertisers or links. "This just in" is really old. There are far more spoilers at this site. Her excuse that it wouldn"t upload sounds like it was written by the Y&R writers. Why would you pay for a subscription that does not work. It seems that this has happened before. GO TO A FRIEND OR INTERNET CAFE!!!! Are there any other good sites???

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/08/22 05:38PM
    #9   2008/08/22 05:44PM
    Lapcat55

Quote winecountry: Being new to these spoiler pages, I was appalled at her comments regarding her site problems. Especially the swearing and putting a fan down. I now know why she doesn"t have any advertisers or links. "This just in" is really old. There are far more spoilers at this site. Her excuse that it wouldn"t upload sounds like it was written by the Y&R writers. Why would you pay for a subscription that does not work. It seems that this has happened before. GO TO A FRIEND OR INTERNET CAFE!!!! Are there any other good sites???

I don't pay for any subscriptions to any soap site, I just go and read her Canadian updates. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me. I happen to like the site the same as I like this site.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list