List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Young and the Restless Bloopers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Young and the Restless Bloopers!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2006/12/20 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2007/01/01 11:44AM, Views: 6919, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/20 11:47AM
    Young and the Restless Bloopers!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi everyone,

If you have seen any bloopers from the actors, in the script, or on the sets, please post them here! I thought it'd be neat to hear what the fans are picking up on that the show has let slide by!

Have fun!
    Amy

#2   2006/12/20 11:50AM
    Re: Young and the Restless Bloopers!
    cjwill

Could it have been a blooper that Phyllis wants to have her baby's middle name Cassie?
    Sorry Amy, couldn't resist.

#3   2006/12/20 04:13PM
    online_mn

There was one blooper I remember when Phyllis had the false labor and came back to work the same afternoon. Nick was in the room with her looking over her shoulder on her laptop and her hair became stuck on his whiskers. Nick had to shake his head to brush it away. Surprised they didn't retake that scene.

Another is when Jana was at Michael's and Lauren's apt. and Gloria was there talking about decorating Jana's and Kevins apt. with leopard designs or something. While she was explaining she laughed and one of her eyes was looking straight up and the other was looking at her nose. Looked funny

#4   2006/12/20 05:03PM
    Amy Mistretta

LOL cjwill, that should really have been a blooper LOL!!!

Hi online_mn, I remember that!!! Good eye!

Thanks for posting!
    Amy

#5   2006/12/20 05:23PM
    courtneykorbel

I noticed both of the ones online_mn posted! I also noticed another one when Colleen had a piece of her hair stuck on her eyelash lol but it was gone next scene

#6   2006/12/20 07:35PM
    nyaccent

There was a blooper a couple of weeks ago....but I never mentioned it.....When Michael was talking to Will, he called him TED.........

#7   2006/12/20 08:07PM
    Kizim

ok how about the part where phyllis was in her office and on the phone with nick, the storm was brewing, however, the sun was shining from her office window through the blinds, in the background you were hearing the storm and thunder, raining and stuff, but it was so clear in the office window... this was before she was stuck on the elevator....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list