List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brad's mother calling him george

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brad's mother calling him george

Started by scwcsc2002 at 2006/12/05 07:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 09:37AM, Views: 286, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 07:19AM
    Brad's mother calling him george
    scwcsc2002

As a newbie to y & r, i was curious as to why is brad's mother calling him george and what does he and his mother want to keep hidden from the professor and does victoria know as well?

#2   2006/12/05 09:37AM
    Re: Brad's mother calling him george
    Darkfairiesi...

It is this whole story with the Nazi and Rebecca was at a concentration camp and there was stolen art. Well the people that kidnapped JT and Sharon as killed his father, his sister and I think his aunt and he is wanted for their marriage back home. Well his best friend Brad Carlton had die and that is when he took his identify to run away from the cops but his real name is George Kaplan. And not to mention when JT dig at Brad's past and has found out the truth then Sharon was kidnapped and so was JT while Brad and Nick went to the church and he kill the kidnapped. While Rebecca and Colleen and Abby went to Hawaii a place where they are safe. A lot of people witness the murder they can go to jail and not to mention George can for idenify theft and murder so that is why they had to keep quiet and be discreet about it. But Colleen who know the truth let the cat out of the bag and now the professor want to do an article on Rebecca but there is no way that the professor can and had kept their little secret.
    But here is the kicker I don't think it is very discreet of Rebecca to call him George. When anyone who is not JT, Paul, or his family not including Ashley doesn't know the whole story. I mean nobody knew about his past before JT dig it and that happens because Victor wasn't so uneasy when Brad starting to date his daughters. Well he ask them to stop but JT and Paul was determined to know the whole story. Does that answer your questions?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/05 09:38AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list