List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Brads Fingerprints on the Duct Tape

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brads Fingerprints on the Duct Tape

Started by ill-vibe at 2006/12/05 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 09:48AM, Views: 301, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 07:13AM
    Brads Fingerprints on the Duct Tape
    ill-vibe

If they find Brad's (George's) fingerprints on the duct-tape, who's name will it come up as, and will that blow his cover?

#2   2006/12/05 07:25AM
    Re: Brads Fingerprints on the Duct Tape
    glowery

I was thinking about this. If George had not been in any trouble as a teen, his finger prints would not be on file anywhere. Since he entered the service under the name of Brad Carlton, I am quite sure he was finger printed. I think the writers will have us assume that there was no back round check when he entered the service, or that the real Brad Carlton had comitted no crimes for his finger prints to be on file, so when the prints come up they will match the current Brad Carlton.

But if the finger prints do come up to match George Kaplan, everyone is going to wonder who the heck he is and why was he in Newman towers. There may be this huge man hunt for George Kaplan which will eventually lead back to Brad.

Which means this trial story could go on forever

#3   2006/12/05 07:43AM
    lestress

Better the trial story than more corporate intrigue

#4   2006/12/05 08:01AM
    glowery

I like the corporate stuff better myself. Love to watch power struggles.

#5   2006/12/05 08:06AM
    lestress

Victor and Jack fighting over ownership of Jabot has gone on for so long that it is worn out. Time for someone else to have a power struggle maybe!

#6   2006/12/05 08:16AM
    glowery

But now their struggle will be over NVP, at least it is a different company

I would really like to see GiMin and Jack get into it [for real] over Jack cutting the ties with NVP.

#7   2006/12/05 08:29AM
    Qua--

One would think Paul found that out already

This is making for fun TV

#8   2006/12/05 09:48AM
    Darkfairiesi...

How can be when it is a police matter and Brad has been lying about his identify. For I think if is not a matter of Birth certificate then they will be able to see that Brad fingerprints on the duct tape and I bet that Micheal is going to suspect Brad and I think that he is going to find out. I mean he find out the envelope to blackmail Carmen so I think it doesn't matter for Paul suspect that he is guilty and at least Brad can justified it then he is the killer. I mean he has a motive.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list