List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Eileen Davidson(Ashley): "Why I Was Fired"

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Eileen Davidson(Ashley): "Why I Was Fired"

Started by online_mn at 2006/12/05 06:17AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 11:34AM, Views: 383, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/12/05 06:17AM
    Spoiler: Eileen Davidson(Ashley): "Why I Was Fired"
    online_mn

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Soaps/

Click on "Why I Was Fired"

She gives a hint on how she leaves the show and the future of Ashley on Y&R.

#2   2006/12/05 06:59AM
    Re: Spoiler: Eileen Davidson(Ashley):
    glowery

That was an interesting interview. I am glad to see she said she was tired of playing Jack's flunky because that was the major thing that was bothering me about her character at this time.

There could have been so much more written about her and Gloria. I always root for Gloria when they are on screen together, but you will notice by people's comments it does create a lot of stir. When there is an outcry of love or hate for the characters playing off each other, it is a good story.

I never liked the stolen sperm story. And I don't know why Eileen did, when she talks about the integrity of Ashley, well I don't think a person who prided themselves on their integrity would stoop that low.

If the hint that she just goes off overseas to work for Jabot and is never seen or heard from again is true, that is pretty much of a let down for a character who has been with the show for so long. I think it should be much more dramatic than that.

#3   2006/12/05 07:46AM
    kimyla

I am glad that Eileen has something in the works. I am sorry to see her leave, but at least they left the door open for Ashley to come back someday, I will miss her.

#4   2006/12/05 11:34AM
    Darkfairiesi...

I haven't see the article but in my opinion LML is getting rid of Jack Smith, Jerry Douglas who play Eileen on screen father by killing him off and I think that she is trying to get rid of the old people to bring in some new people. Like she brought in Amber, David Chow, Billy as David Tom and professor Korbel that this is probably a budget thing. That they can't pay them and pay her and that is why she got to get rid of her. And really I don't know why they replace the new Lily DS with the old Lily CK.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list