List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Rebbeca's accent seems.......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rebbeca's accent seems.......

Started by heart and soul at 2006/12/04 09:06PM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 08:19AM, Views: 256, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/12/04 09:06PM
    Rebbeca's accent seems.......
    heart and soul

to have disappeared today 12-4-06. She spoke without her accent. Why?

#2   2006/12/04 09:10PM
    Re: Rebbeca's accent seems.......
    courtney1988

I noticed this too! Maybe when she gets really stressed out she loses her accent...or maybe she just forgot to have it today

#3   2006/12/04 09:15PM
    nyaccent

To be honest with you, her accent didn't seem to be stong any day...I noticed that from the time she came on the show. All the people that I know that have been in the concentration camps, have very strong accents even though they have been in America for a very long time..And Rebecca's accent didn't EVER seem to match those real life people....And yes today it was even less....

#4   2006/12/04 10:23PM
    glowery

Quote nyaccent: To be honest with you, her accent didn't seem to be stong any day...I noticed that from the time she came on the show. All the people that I know that have been in the concentration camps, have very strong accents even though they have been in America for a very long time..And Rebecca's accent didn't EVER seem to match those real life people....And yes today it was even less....

Okay I just have to share this with you all now that I have composed myself and dried the tears from laughing so hard.

I had just been to the Guiding Light message board and made a post, I had Reva on my mind I guess and when I first glanced at this topic, I read it as Reva's accent instead of Rebecca. When I got to the part about the concentration camp I just lost it cause I realized the mistake I had made. Oh Brother, I need to go to bed, my eyes must really be tired

#5   2006/12/05 12:15AM
    nyaccent

Sweet Dreams....lol that was funny...

#6   2006/12/05 05:44AM
    mckenziejo

Quote glowery:
    Quote nyaccent: To be honest with you, her accent didn't seem to be stong any day...I noticed that from the time she came on the show. All the people that I know that have been in the concentration camps, have very strong accents even though they have been in America for a very long time..And Rebecca's accent didn't EVER seem to match those real life people....And yes today it was even less....

Okay I just have to share this with you all now that I have composed myself and dried the tears from laughing so hard.

I had just been to the Guiding Light message board and made a post, I had Reva on my mind I guess and when I first glanced at this topic, I read it as Reva's accent instead of Rebecca. When I got to the part about the concentration camp I just lost it cause I realized the mistake I had made. Oh Brother, I need to go to bed, my eyes must really be tired

is there a point---or just chit chat?

#7   2006/12/05 07:28AM
    glowery

Does it make a difference?

#8   2006/12/05 08:01AM
    lestress

On some message boards you must stay stricly on the subject or your posts are deleted. That is why I like this board, we are allowed to "transgress" without penalty Some topics and posts are deleted on other boards because they are deemed to be "frivolous". I took exception to this and wrote to one of the moderators about it. A message board for a soap opera IS frivolous in of itself so how can a topic or post be called frivolous? You would think we were discussing the Greek philosophers or something

#9   2006/12/05 08:19AM
    glowery

Right on!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list