List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.

Started by sybil717 at 2008/05/13 08:16AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 09:53AM, Views: 401, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/13 08:29AM
    Re: Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.
    chychy65

didnt they all invest money--or did Nick put up the most or all.. i seem to not be able to recall.. cause if Phick goes down everyone involved will also... The are all in the same boat so to speak...

#2   2008/05/13 08:48AM
    Re: Shack vs PHICK the power struggle for RS. This is one time I hope PHICK loses.
    ratty822

I don't think this will happen. Nick has too much to prove to his father now more than ever. Last thing Nick wants is for Victor to tell him "I told you so." If anyone bails, I think it will be Jack...but in my own opinion and guess, I think the 4 will go down in flames together.

#3   2008/05/13 09:24AM
    calliope

They need better communication, that's for sure. Sharon & Jack are making decisions without consulting the "partners". Jack (whom I love) is getting back his inflated ego and Sharon's ego is getting as large as his! They all better slow down and talk.

#4   2008/05/13 09:32AM
    Soulsistah

Quote ratty822: I don't think this will happen. Nick has too much to prove to his father now more than ever. Last thing Nick wants is for Victor to tell him "I told you so." If anyone bails, I think it will be Jack...but in my own opinion and guess, I think the 4 will go down in flames together.

Exactly. This isn't a "Shack vs. Phick" business venture. All four of them are heavily vested in this, especially Nick and Jack as they are the ones who put up the money jointly. Nick definitely has a lot more to prove than Jack does because of his fathers dire warning that it would fail. If RS flops (too early to tell), they all do.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/13 09:32AM
    #5   2008/05/13 09:41AM
    Soulsistah

Ummm, it's called creating dramatic tension in the s/l - and so far it's working. I wouldn't hold my breath about Nick or Phyllis bailing from the magazine any time soon.

Jack is a take-charge kind of guy, always has been, and they all knew that when they started this thing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not, but it's an obvious vehicle to create tension amongst the 4. Let's just see how it all plays out.

#6   2008/05/13 09:46AM
    ratty822

Quote Soulsistah: Ummm, it's called creating dramatic tension in the s/l - and so far it's working. I wouldn't hold my breath about Nick or Phyllis bailing from the magazine any time soon.

Jack is a take-charge kind of guy, always has been, and they all knew that when they started this thing. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not, but it's an obvious vehicle to create tension amongst the 4. Let's just see how it all plays out.

Agreed.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list