List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?

Started by water scene at 2008/05/12 08:26PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:24AM, Views: 525, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/12 08:26PM
    Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?
    water scene

I think Vikki was totally out of line today , she showed a real sense of her immaturity.

#2   2008/05/12 08:57PM
    Re: Who thinks Victoria was out of line today?
    Allspice

She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.
    She is feeling a bit rudderless. She I hope will find security as she should with JT and Reed, but I can't blame her for being resentful, because in a lot of ways Victor has done exactly that.

#3   2008/05/12 09:02PM
    gommie

Quote Allspice: She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.
    She is feeling a bit rudderless. She I hope will find security as she should with JT and Reed, but I can't blame her for being resentful, because in a lot of ways Victor has done exactly that.

CANADIAN?????????????

#4   2008/05/12 09:27PM
    shortcake31

Hey I am Canadian!

#5   2008/05/12 09:40PM
    Uggerly

oops!! I love Canadians! I've met a few and worked with one that I was friends with! But, I do believe that Victoria was a little dumb today. Even though I don't really care for Sabrina, and I like Adam.Sabrina has been rude to Adam, because I think, she has something to feel guilty about!

#6   2008/05/12 10:03PM
    Allspice

Quote gommie:
    Quote Allspice: She could have handled herself better, but she feels Adam and Sabrina are interlopers who have taken Her & Nick's rightful place in their own live. Adam has replaced Nick in her father's affections, and Sabrina has replaced not just her mother but herself as well.

CANADIAN?????????????

Proudly, 2nd generation!

#7   2008/05/12 10:08PM
    KBsGirl

Quote Allspice:
    Quote gommie:

CANADIAN?????????????

Proudly, 2nd generation!

I think what was meant was "Was this the CANADIAN episode?"

#8   2008/05/12 10:20PM
    heart and soul

I CERTAINLY DON'T! I feel that Victor and Sabrina deserved the coolness which came from Victoria and Nick tolday. I can not stand this storyline! Sabrina is such a fake! Mon Chrie, B S! Horse Hockey! I am sure glad I have hip boots to wear when they come on .

#9   2008/05/13 04:35AM
    zzyzx

Sabrina is not what she seems on the surface. She actually identifies with Adam and should do more to align herself with somebody. It will be interesting to see where the likes of David, Adam and Sabrina storylines end up.

Victoria is showing her jealousy in a very immature way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/13 04:37AM
    #10   2008/05/13 05:29AM
    sutherngirl

Quote heart and soul: I CERTAINLY DON'T! I feel that Victor and Sabrina deserved the coolness which came from Victoria and Nick tolday. I can not stand this storyline! Sabrina is such a fake! Mon Chrie, B S! Horse Hockey! I am sure glad I have hip boots to wear when they come on .

LOL.. Me too.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list