List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who thinks Jack is a Self Absorb Snake?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who thinks Jack is a Self Absorb Snake?

Started by CPAT at 2008/05/12 06:47PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 05:31AM, Views: 525, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/05/12 08:10PM
    Re: Who thinks Jack is a Self Absorb Snake?
    Allspice

Quote sybil717:
    Quote CPAT: I think so! The way he treated his
    partner Nick and fired Lily on the
    cover of Restless Style!

YES!! He is getting more arrogant by the minute. But he acted the same way at NVP. He is a preening prima donna. That's why Victor takes such pleasure in wiping the floor with him. One day he is a tryant and the next day he is crying. If I see that man cry one more time!

--
    Go Jack u da man!

Please don't bait other posters, it is against the guidelines. Just stick to commenting on the topic.

Thanks!
    Candace
    Soaps.com

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/13 07:46AM
    #12   2008/05/12 08:22PM
    gommie

Quote KBsGirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    cover of Restless Style!

YES!! He is getting more arrogant by the minute. But he acted the same way at NVP. He is a preening prima donna. That's why Victor takes such pleasure in wiping the floor with him. One day he is a tryant and the next day he is crying. If I see that man cry one more time!

What? what will you do..tell us...something drastic?

LOL
    When was Jack crying? I'd rather see him crying like a man than whining like a baby - i.e. NICK.

Jack cries over heart issues...concerning his family-any woman in her right mind would kill to have a man like him who is not ashamed to show his tender loving side for the people he loves..course you would never expect anyone who lives life only through what they can read, instead of living it to understand such emotion.....

#13   2008/05/12 09:54PM
    KBsGirl

Quote gommie:
    Quote KBsGirl:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote sybil717:
    cover of Restless Style!

What? what will you do..tell us...something drastic?

LOL
    When was Jack crying? I'd rather see him crying like a man than whining like a baby - i.e. NICK.

Jack cries over heart issues...concerning his family-any woman in her right mind would kill to have a man like him who is not ashamed to show his tender loving side for the people he loves..course you would never expect anyone who lives life only through what they can read, instead of living it to understand such emotion.....

Exactly, ITA!

#14   2008/05/13 12:09AM
    sharonscool

cover of Restless Style!

Jack didn't fire her. She just isn't gonna be on the first cover. Sharon went to tell her, and she is fine with it. There will be other covers U know.

Jack Rocks!

#15   2008/05/13 12:23AM
    Delilah127

Jack is the MAN and he can do NO wrong in my eyes- that goes double for PB

Nick needs to focus on work and stop w/his family drama. Maybe if he gets the rest of his brain cells back he can make some big boy decisions. Right now he's just a momma's boy and I'm not talking about Nikki.

#16   2008/05/13 05:30AM
    mdtuttle

I'm kind of on the fence about this. Yes a desicion had to be made and Nick wasn't there, I get that. But Jack went ahead and hired this woman in the first place without discussing it with anyone. It's almost like he was saying "Yeah I have faith in you Nick...but not so much that I am going to trust you ..." I can understand why Nick felt annoyed that Jack just brought in a consultant at the last minute. Desicions that they had made and had been agreed on were now thrown out the windo. Just because of one woman's opinon.

The advetisers all got on board and paid bug bucks because they liked what they saw. Now JAmie is saying none of it is any good and basically she is making the magazine over in her own image. I say leave it alone. It will either be a success or it will fail. But if it did fail in it's original form at least Nick could say he gave the project his best. This way if it fails it is going to be someone else's fault yet again.

#17   2008/05/13 05:31AM
    sutherngirl

Quote KBsGirl: There is another thread very similar to this one.
    Lily was not "fired". She does not work for RS. She will get paid for her photo shoot - she just wont be used for the cover.
    Nick left the RS office during the most crucial week to date, and decisions have to be made. Nick made his decision to LEAVE. The rest of the partners made the decision to get a new cover.

ITA..

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list