List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest

Started by just sexy at 2008/05/12 05:13PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 05:23AM, Views: 339, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/05/12 05:13PM
    did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest
    just sexy

8 i don't think there goin to be a weddin for which newman.these characters are runnin a race to see who can get to the altar first.that's typical right.respond whoever out there

#2   2008/05/12 06:33PM
    Re: did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest
    freddycat

Let's hope that Victor and Sabrina don't make it up the alter....so sick of all that french talky talky!!

#3   2008/05/12 07:43PM
    Re: did yall saw nikki face,when she the news on her past husband.somebody call the priest
    rack em up

Quote freddycat: Let's hope that Victor and Sabrina don't make it up the alter....so sick of all that french talky talky!!
    AMEN to that. The old man

and the scary lady.

#4   2008/05/13 04:44AM
    zzyzx

I agree. It's a creepy match, anyway. He is clearly too old for her and the cutesy stuff wears thin.

#5   2008/05/13 05:19AM
    sutherngirl

I thought I was the only one who thought Sabrina was kinda creepy. nice to know I'm not alone..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/13 05:20AM
    #6   2008/05/13 05:23AM
    mdtuttle

Although neither one of them will admit it, I think Nikki and Victor still love each other. It's going to take some major shake up ( like usual ) to get them back together. Nikki and David may make it to the alter. Victor and Sabrina may even get that far, but something is going to happen.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list