List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines

Started by sharonsdogs at 2008/05/12 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:30PM, Views: 125, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2008/05/12 02:12PM
    wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines
    sharonsdogs

what if esther and cane hooked up......................how about jack and gloria.......i used to want bobby marsino to come back and be with nickie, but i dont like her at all any more. i really like bobby a lot. him and phyllis would make a hot couple.... i would love to have brittany come back to jt...........

#2   2008/05/12 02:19PM
    Re: wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines
    lynnw

Quote sharonsdogs: what if esther and cane hooked up......................how about jack and gloria.......i used to want bobby marsino to come back and be with nickie, but i dont like her at all any more. i really like bobby a lot. him and phyllis would make a hot couple.... i would love to have brittany come back to jt...........

Cane and Esther, that's funny. Also Jack and Glo. But the rest of your ideas, I love. Bobby and Phyllis would be smoking, but my first choice would be Brittany for him.

#3   2008/05/12 02:30PM
    Re: wouldn't be funny and interesting for new storylines
    MAURITIUS

Iam LANE fan but this idea about Cane and Esther crack me up..too funny
    but Not Jack and loser Grorilla never,no way,nope,nada,zippo,she dont deserve Jack at all,beside there is no way in Hell Jack will even wink at Glo,he has very beautiful wife like Sharon ,maybe Glorilla has to drug him real bad first which aint happening

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list