List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sabrina the Stepford wife

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sabrina the Stepford wife

Started by Tilo at 2008/05/12 01:58PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:58PM, Views: 245, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2008/05/12 01:58PM
    Sabrina the Stepford wife
    Tilo

Sabrina is acting like a Stepford wife for now in front Victor but come on with Adam there this facade has to break.

#2   2008/05/12 02:06PM
    Re: Sabrina the Stepford wife
    Plot-Twister

I still think that they are in cahoots with each other. Wishful thinking, I know.

#3   2008/05/12 02:47PM
    boogers

As the plot thickens; I think they will be involved with each other one way or the other. Either together or twogether, if ya know what I mean.

#4   2008/05/12 02:49PM
    Lilamoor

Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.
    Today Cnd show when she was talking to Victor on the phone and he wouldn't rush home for her as he had a meeting, when she hung up her expression was very revealing.

#5   2008/05/12 02:55PM
    MayDay

Quote Lilamoor: Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.
    Today Cnd show when she was talking to Victor on the phone and he wouldn't rush home for her as he had a meeting, when she hung up her expression was very revealing.

Her expessions started to be revealing when Victor told her Adam was moving in. I believe another boarder said "it looked like she just sucked a lemon". I don't want her & Adam to get together in any way, shape or form. I'd like to see him bust her, then maybe Victoria and Nick would get off of their high horses.

#6   2008/05/12 02:58PM
    Lilamoor

Quote MayDay:
    Quote Lilamoor: Her face is really interesting - the expressions on it when she doesn't quite get her way, after Victor or Adam has left the room.

Her expessions started to be revealing when Victor told her Adam was moving in. I believe another boarder said "it looked like she just sucked a lemon". I don't want her & Adam to get together in any way, shape or form. I'd like to see him bust her, then maybe Victoria and Nick would get off of their high horses.

For Sure

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list