List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPUMORS - UNCONFIRMED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPUMORS - UNCONFIRMED

Started by Delilah127 at 2008/05/12 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 04:37PM, Views: 1241, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/12 02:03PM
    Re: SPUMORS - UNCONFIRMED
    Delilah127

Shot for Shot! I love it!

We'll be blitzed by the end of the evening

#12   2008/05/12 02:19PM
    Jake Austin

BWAHAHAHA....Nick will most likely remember something from the plane crash

#13   2008/05/12 02:22PM
    Soulsistah

He might...or he might not. Guess we'll see.

#14   2008/05/12 02:28PM
    Delilah127

Quote Jake Austin: BWAHAHAHA....Nick will most likely remember something from the plane crash

that would be good -- I'm all for tying up those loose ends too!

#15   2008/05/12 02:37PM
    Jake Austin

I'm hoping that it is juicy though. ( not regarding summer's paternity )....This show is putting me to sleep.

#16   2008/05/12 02:50PM
    LUGER

I'm guessing it has something to do with Summer's paternity. Maybe he lied about the results

#17   2008/05/12 02:57PM
    Lilamoor

I'm wondering if he will remember something about the jet crash, especially as today on the CND show Phylis brought up the sabotage and that the FBI couldn't find out anything.
    However a poster who shall be nameless posted in another thread that her "sources" say it might be Nick actually regaining his memories of Cassie's death.
    If this is correct he might go into mourning again for awhile. I wonder what the ramifications of this would be.

#18   2008/05/12 03:18PM
    Delilah127

Yes one wonders about those sources. I've seen this very topic about 'sources' being discussed on another board.

I saw a discussion on another board this morning where a poster said they were going to contact YR about this. Perhaps they have an inside leak and don't know

#19   2008/05/12 04:04PM
    Allspice

Quote Delilah127: Yes one wonders about those sources. I've seen this very topic about 'sources' being discussed on another board.

I saw a discussion on another board this morning where a poster said they were going to contact YR about this. Perhaps they have an inside leak and don't know

I've certainly seen this poster insist her "sources" are pretty much the be on and end all of the inside soap track. If she truly does have some inside info she tends to spout it out and about toooooooo much. Not terribly professional the way she comes across. She also says she has to be careful, but she's maybe not careful enough.
    So if she does have the correct "source" then maybe Nick will remember Cassie's death as she says.

#20   2008/05/12 04:15PM
    Eppy

Quote Allspice:
    Quote Delilah127: Yes one wonders about those sources. I've seen this very topic about 'sources' being discussed on another board.

I've certainly seen this poster insist her "sources" are pretty much the be on and end all of the inside soap track. If she truly does have some inside info she tends to spout it out and about toooooooo much. Not terribly professional the way she comes across. She also says she has to be careful, but she's maybe not careful enough.
    So if she does have the correct "source" then maybe Nick will remember Cassie's death as she says.
    He might remember it, but since he returned and was told all about what happened and that Cassie was gone, he went through a major mourning period all over again. Remembering for himself probably wouldn't make it much different.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list