List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I gotta get some of those strong trash bags

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I gotta get some of those strong trash bags

Started by de y&r fan at 2006/12/04 09:39AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/05 09:40AM, Views: 323, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/12/04 09:39AM
    I gotta get some of those strong trash bags
    de y&r fan

Now that the trash bags are becoming such an important part of the Carmen murder, I just wondering "what type or brand" of trash bags were used to transport a body. The regular Glad or Hefty trash bags we can buy at the store can't support a 100+lb. body. If so, like I said I gotta get some of those trash bags. I know Carmen was pettite and small but come on! I would love to hear your thoughts on strong trash bags.

#2   2006/12/04 09:44AM
    Re: I gotta get some of those strong trash bags
    gommie

Quote de y&r fan: Now that the trash bags are becoming such an important part of the Carmen murder, I just wondering "what type or brand" of trash bags were used to transport a body. The regular Glad or Hefty trash bags we can buy at the store can't support a 100+lb. body. If so, like I said I gotta get some of those trash bags. I know Carmen was pettite and small but come on! I would love to hear your thoughts on strong trash bags.

Just one thing.....if you find out the name and where to purchase these gems -you let me know....

#3   2006/12/04 09:45AM
    Chrissi

ROFL!!! Are you planning anything sinister?!! I'd say Glad or Hefty are the best!! :P

#4   2006/12/04 11:08AM
    heart and soul

We had a neighbor who worked for the city zoo where we used to live and in the Spring he would bring home the bags the used to put the big animals in when they died. One day he brought home a bag for an elephant, a clean bag, of course. He used it to put ALL of his yard trash in and it worked!

#5   2006/12/04 07:20PM
    Darkfairiesi...

Okay here is point for we know that the killer has access to NE because of the trash bags and the duct tape and Neil left it there for others to use. But I think that the killer got at least Hefty for carrying a body even a body like Carmen will probably rip and the killer has to be strong in order to carry it. So we can rule out Noah who probably doesn't know . And it has to be someone who knows the Winters for Indigo is not an accident of throwing the body and they have to know that Indigo is Dru/Neil club. Why can't they do this test everyone fingerprints that was on the trash bag and Carmen body. For my guess the body hasn't been bury because they was no funeral because no one will go. Pretty sad! For if they find Devon DNA under her fingernails then what else are they going to find.

#6   2006/12/04 07:39PM
    lestress

I get trash bags at Costco --- great big boxes of them!

#7   2006/12/05 09:40AM
    Darkfairiesi...

Quote lestress: I get trash bags at Costco --- great big boxes of them!

and maybe the killer got the same brand. But there are these hefty that can hold anything no matter what it is.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list