List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Started by 2Much2Handle at 2008/05/12 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:32PM, Views: 579, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2008/05/12 01:27PM
    Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...
    Plot-Twister

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Plot-Twister: Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

Well your missed thanks for coming out and posting.

I hear yah they have changed the bio on Vikki.....I like her better then than now.

Yeah, I'm not feeling her and JT too.....chemistry not there.

Yep, Vikki in those days would of dealt with Chowster and would not be so "forthcoming"....

I LOVED her then! TGVN would tick her off and she would go pose for a almost nudie mag! LOL I did like how they made reference to her and Michael dating before she went to Paris. They were hot together! Vikki nowadays is just boring. Maybe she needs to show her clevage more like her momma?

It is good to know I have been missed! Thanks KIR!

#12   2008/05/12 01:30PM
    Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...
    KeepingItReal

Quote Plot-Twister:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Plot-Twister: Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

Well your missed thanks for coming out and posting.

I hear yah they have changed the bio on Vikki.....I like her better then than now.

Yeah, I'm not feeling her and JT too.....chemistry not there.

Yep, Vikki in those days would of dealt with Chowster and would not be so "forthcoming"....

I LOVED her then! TGVN would tick her off and she would go pose for a almost nudie mag! LOL I did like how they made reference to her and Michael dating before she went to Paris. They were hot together! Vikki nowadays is just boring. Maybe she needs to show her clevage more like her momma?

It is good to know I have been missed! Thanks KIR!

Anytime, make sure you visit "often".

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 01:31PM
    #13   2008/05/12 01:31PM
    colormebadd

Quote suegerry: The way I look at Victoria.....she's the product of her parents.....both are acting like children....and have done this many times before........how can she be different........

As for Sabrina......I think she's the most boring person I've seen on this show.......she displays nothing.....an absolute 0......

Oh Sue: I'm so agreeing with you Sabrina is boring. I just want her and Adam to get caught in bed by Victor already to spice this s/l up. If not just send her back to Paris with Victoria already.

#14   2008/05/12 01:45PM
    Lizzylew

Quote suegerry: The way I look at Victoria.....she's the product of her parents.....both are acting like children....and have done this many times before........how can she be different........

As for Sabrina......I think she's the most boring person I've seen on this show.......she displays nothing.....an absolute 0......

Amen to Sabrina being a 0. ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#15   2008/05/12 02:28PM
    Plot-Twister

Nick actually did a moral thing by turning Victor in.

I seem to be on a pro Nick wavelength today....hmmmm....

#16   2008/05/12 02:32PM
    2Much2Handle

This isnt' Vikki's first time getting with her mother's men, remember Cole, Nikki and cole were sexually involved when Vikki decided Nikki was too old for Cole and should step aside for her..... Vikki had NO problem making her mother feel insecure when it came her and Cole being together. Vikki has about as much loyalty to her parents as she claims Victor has for her. Just another example of how she expects others to treat her, but doesn't give what she expects.

Vikki didn't care whether or not Victor or Nikki was okay with her and Brad, she did it anyway, just like with Cole, Neil, Michael and anyone else that tickled her fantasy. She needs to check herself before she spends all this time condemning and pointing fingers, I dont' recall her being anymore caring and loving with her parents when it came down to it.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list