List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...

Started by 2Much2Handle at 2008/05/12 12:26PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:32PM, Views: 532, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2008/05/12 12:26PM
    Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...
    2Much2Handle

I'm so SICK and TIRED of Vikki's temper tantrums, it's just one more example of her selfish, self centered, spoil brat tendencies..... She has always been all about me myself and I, but now that she's a parent herself, you'd think that she can think of someone else besides herself 24/7. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her, only because she has PROVEN beyound a shadow of a doubt, that when it's HER turn to be considerate of BOTH her mother and father feelings, she doesn't give a rat's azz about either of them. Prime example, her marrying Brad.....

When she married Brad, she not only married her mother's ex, a man her mother had already shared a bed with, but Brad was her dear father's enemy, BUT did that fact make her stop and think about how she was making both her mother and father feel?

Did she EVER once stop and put their feelings first, did she stop to think how her mother felt knowing her daughter was with a man she has been with? Did she stop to think how her fathe felt having this man in his family? Vikki knew the history Brad had with BOTH her parents, YET, it didn't mean one dam thing to her, and NOW everyone is suppose to be so upset over her getting a dose of her own medicine.

Now she's painting Victor to be this selfish crule and vindictive father, when at least he didn't stuff her worst enemy down her throat as her step mother. Victor has to put aside all Brad had done to him to appease her little selfish azz. Brad made a complete FOOL out of her, but did her family turn their back on her? Did Victor disown Vikki, did Nikki??????? Vikki should at least give what was given to her, the chance to find true happiness, despite how it affects her, but once again, true to spoil brat newman kids form, it's all about her.

#2   2008/05/12 12:28PM
    Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...
    KeepingItReal

She definately got issues....she needs to go look out for moms cause her man gonna rob her blind.

#3   2008/05/12 12:36PM
    Re: Which Is Worst, To Marry Your Daughter's Best Friend OR Your Father's Enemy...
    2Much2Handle

Quote KeepingItReal: She definately got issues....she needs to go look out for moms cause her man gonna rob her blind.

Her issues are being so self absorbed til no one or anything else matters. She pulls this family card ONLY when it suits her needs, because if I'm not mistaken, this is the same family she forced Brad Carlton down throat.... The same man that tried to take her father's company away from him, the same man the shared a bed with her mother..... NONE of that mattered when it was her turn to choose happiness over how everyone else felt. Sabrina has done NOTHING to her, she simply fell in love with her father, it wasn't planned, nor was it some plot she devised to hurt Vikki...... But does she see this as anything else but, even when Colleen was her step daughter, the fact that she screwed Colleen's boyfriend did stop her from being all high and mighty now.

AND the absolutely most hiliarious act was her saying how she would have a problem standing before God with Sabrina as the God mother, but had no problems standing before God herself when her baby was conceived during her adultours affair. Then to have another adulterer, standing by her side must have been so much better in the eyes of God, Nick, Phyllis, her and JT are ALL guilty of what she accusing Sabrina of.

#4   2008/05/12 12:37PM
    KeepingItReal

You know I stopped listening to her and and do a lot of FF....she is a bitter young woman that needs to go back to Paris.

#5   2008/05/12 12:40PM
    suegerry

The way I look at Victoria.....she's the product of her parents.....both are acting like children....and have done this many times before........how can she be different........

As for Sabrina......I think she's the most boring person I've seen on this show.......she displays nothing.....an absolute 0......

#6   2008/05/12 12:42PM
    Plot-Twister

I think it is a little different *ducking*

Victor and Nikki and Brad had all had alot of time to get past all of the things that had been done back and forth to each other. Nikki could care less about Brad. And Victor, well, he is just not going to let anything bother him. This stuff happens all the time in soap land, it still all is icky though. I wouldn't mind so much about Victor, but I would not want a man that had slept with my mother!

Sabrina, though, that is a different thing all together. Sabrina was Vikki's friend and confidant. I would be ticked off if my "friend" used my insider information to snag my dad. It would be a betrayal of the utmost.

#7   2008/05/12 12:48PM
    gommie

Quote 2Much2Handle: I'm so SICK and TIRED of Vikki's temper tantrums, it's just one more example of her selfish, self centered, spoil brat tendencies..... She has always been all about me myself and I, but now that she's a parent herself, you'd think that she can think of someone else besides herself 24/7. I have absolutely NO sympathy for her, only because she has PROVEN beyound a shadow of a doubt, that when it's HER turn to be considerate of BOTH her mother and father feelings, she doesn't give a rat's azz about either of them. Prime example, her marrying Brad.....

When she married Brad, she not only married her mother's ex, a man her mother had already shared a bed with, but Brad was her dear father's enemy, BUT did that fact make her stop and think about how she was making both her mother and father feel?

Did she EVER once stop and put their feelings first, did she stop to think how her mother felt knowing her daughter was with a man she has been with? Did she stop to think how her fathe felt having this man in his family? Vikki knew the history Brad had with BOTH her parents, YET, it didn't mean one dam thing to her, and NOW everyone is suppose to be so upset over her getting a dose of her own medicine.

Now she's painting Victor to be this selfish crule and vindictive father, when at least he didn't stuff her worst enemy down her throat as her step mother. Victor has to put aside all Brad had done to him to appease her little selfish azz. Brad made a complete FOOL out of her, but did her family turn their back on her? Did Victor disown Vikki, did Nikki??????? Vikki should at least give what was given to her, the chance to find true happiness, despite how it affects her, but once again, true to spoil brat newman kids form, it's all about her.

ITA

#8   2008/05/12 01:09PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Plot-Twister: I think it is a little different *ducking*

Victor and Nikki and Brad had all had alot of time to get past all of the things that had been done back and forth to each other. Nikki could care less about Brad. And Victor, well, he is just not going to let anything bother him. This stuff happens all the time in soap land, it still all is icky though. I wouldn't mind so much about Victor, but I would not want a man that had slept with my mother!

Sabrina, though, that is a different thing all together. Sabrina was Vikki's friend and confidant. I would be ticked off if my "friend" used my insider information to snag my dad. It would be a betrayal of the utmost.

Don't duck Plot where you been hiding. Hope all is well!

I hear yah but she still got issues.

Time or no time she wrong sexing with her Moms ex who happens to be her step sister's daddy, then prego with another man child......she twisted.

Vikki lives a very complicated life. Yes. her BFF did her wrong but her house aint clean and she needs to move on and go help her mamma out....Chow gonna eat her alive.

#9   2008/05/12 01:16PM
    Plot-Twister

Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

#10   2008/05/12 01:25PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Plot-Twister: Howdy KIR, things have been crazy here, but I have been lurking.

Vikki's house sure isn't in order, but it isn't until this new victoria came on that she started finding love all over the place. Back when HT played the character, Vikki couldn't even buy love! LOL The only one she loved was Ryan. After Ryan died, she curled up in her work and became almost bitter.

Vikki, now, she is still not happy. I don't feel the love between her and JT like I used to.

But Chow is going to chew up Nikki and you are correct in saying that she needs to be there for her mom. Vikki used to be quite adept at revenge. I wonder if she still has it in her?

Well your missed thanks for coming out and posting.

I hear yah they have changed the bio on Vikki.....I like her better then than now.

Yeah, I'm not feeling her and JT too.....chemistry not there.

Yep, Vikki in those days would of dealt with Chowster and would not be so "forthcoming"....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list