List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Nick....the difference's

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Nick....the difference's

Started by gommie at 2008/05/12 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:26PM, Views: 904, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/05/12 12:17PM
    Re: Jack and Nick....the difference's
    calliope

Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie: Jack dresses for success,is very professional and expects perfection ......
    Nick dresses like a high school boy, talks like a surfer dude and doesn't care if the magazine has flaws..he just wants it to ship-too bad!!!

Jack's clothing has served him well in the past. lol
    Someone should tell all those young whiz kids in Silcon valley, Apple,Microsoft,etc. that wearing jeans an sneakers would hinder their achievements. Since most of those folks are millionaires or close to it by the time they are HALF Jack's age. All Jack's attire shows us is that he um from another generation.

Those "whiz kids" hang together and never come away from the computer screens. They don't work with the public. Even young men in business wear suits, it's the business uniform!

#22   2008/05/12 12:29PM
    gommie

Quote suegerry:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie: Jack dresses for success,is very professional and expects perfection ......
    Nick dresses like a high school boy, talks like a surfer dude and doesn't care if the magazine has flaws..he just wants it to ship-too bad!!!

Someone should tell all those young whiz kids in Silcon valley, Apple,Microsoft,etc. that wearing jeans an sneakers would hinder their achievements. Since most of those folks are millionaires or close to it by the time they are HALF Jack's age. All Jack's attire shows us is that he um from another generation.

...and the other generation.....is what made this generation what it is......so now let's keep doing it the right way......

Jack = brains
    Nick = sex and video games

Calp, clap, clap so right on sue!!

#23   2008/05/12 12:32PM
    gommie

Quote sybil717:

My nephew is one of those 'silicon whiz kids' and I assure you, he did not wear jeans, t-shirt and sneakers to work- the grunts did...but not those is in executive positions........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24   2008/05/12 12:34PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote gommie:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote sybil717:

...and the other generation.....is what made this generation what it is......so now let's keep doing it the right way......

Jack = brains
    Nick = sex and video games

Calp, clap, clap so right on sue!!

Right on Sue!!!

#25   2008/05/12 01:04PM
    yrjazy

Jack dresses for success.

Nick's no whiz kid and dressing like that ain't gonna help.

#26   2008/05/12 01:09PM
    Soulsistah

Nick is too dense to figure out that you're supposed to dress for the position you aspire to....sooooooooo like I stated before, he's well equipped to be the maintenance manager of the building, little else.

#27   2008/05/12 01:12PM
    catc20

Quote Soulsistah: Nick is too dense to figure out that you're supposed to dress for the position you aspire to....sooooooooo like I stated before, he's well equipped to be the maintenance manager of the building, little else.

Hehe, they better have insurance if boy is in charge of maintenance.

#28   2008/05/12 01:17PM
    Soulsistah

Lol! I'll say. When's Nick gonna grow up and act like an adult?

#29   2008/05/12 01:19PM
    gommie

Quote Soulsistah: Lol! I'll say. When's Nick gonna grow up and act like an adult?

What was it he said today back at RS ???????

I'm saying this for the second time today,'This is nuts'
    LOL

#30   2008/05/12 01:22PM
    Plot-Twister

Yeah, there are alot of differences between the two, but that doesn't make Jack Mr. Wonderful.

RS is supposed to be different and visionary. Nick brings that to the table. Everyone is used to the same old same old and originally they wanted to do something different. But Jack, bringing in the wonderkund of the magazine world is going to turn it into one of the generic mags that are out there now. Maybe Nick really does have a viable vision for the mag?

Sounds to me like with all of these changes, they are just putting out another Vouge or something.

I am probably wrong, who knows. LOL

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list