List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Jack and Nick....the difference's

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack and Nick....the difference's

Started by gommie at 2008/05/12 11:38AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:26PM, Views: 999, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/12 11:53AM
    Re: Jack and Nick....the difference's
    colormebadd

Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie: Jack dresses for success,is very professional and expects perfection ......
    Nick dresses like a high school boy, talks like a surfer dude and doesn't care if the magazine has flaws..he just wants it to ship-too bad!!!

Jack's clothing has served him well in the past. lol

Yes they have and still do. He's got the millions to prove it.

#12   2008/05/12 12:00PM
    KBsGirl

Quote sybil717:
    Quote gommie: Jack dresses for success,is very professional and expects perfection ......
    Nick dresses like a high school boy, talks like a surfer dude and doesn't care if the magazine has flaws..he just wants it to ship-too bad!!!

Someone should tell all those young whiz kids in Silcon valley, Apple,Microsoft,etc. that wearing jeans an sneakers would hinder their achievements. Since most of those folks are millionaires or close to it by the time they are HALF Jack's age. All Jack's attire shows us is that he um from another generation.

Nick should move to California where he, his clothes, slacker-like attitude and trust fund will fit in nicely.

#13   2008/05/12 12:01PM
    catc20

Hmm, but Jack has money and Nick doesn't(only his "trust") so who's the real success. Not rocket science. Nick is an idiot and would be nowhere without Victor whereas Jack was running his father's company before Nick could even figure out sex equals baby. Though, I'm still not sure he's solved that puzzle.

Jack also doesn't act unprofessional making out under desks and making the work space a prop for an anniversary.

That was just sick and awful to do in front of not only Shack, but anyone else in that office.

If I saw co-workers doing that I would not only laugh my ass off, but be horrible embarrassed for their stupidity.

#14   2008/05/12 12:05PM
    catc20

Oh, I forgot one more thing...

Jack would never lie to steal Nick's daughter.

#15   2008/05/12 12:05PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote KBsGirl:
    Quote sybil717:

Someone should tell all those young whiz kids in Silcon valley, Apple,Microsoft,etc. that wearing jeans an sneakers would hinder their achievements. Since most of those folks are millionaires or close to it by the time they are HALF Jack's age. All Jack's attire shows us is that he um from another generation.

Nick should move to California where he, his clothes, slacker-like attitude and trust fund will fit in nicely.

Or better yet move back to the woods and continue his caveman lifestyle there.

#16   2008/05/12 12:09PM
    suegerry

Nick the caveman is the new look.....watch out business .....you're all on the way to disaster...

#17   2008/05/12 12:11PM
    calliope

Differences??

Jack has class, Nick occasionally tries to display class but never quite gets it.

#18   2008/05/12 12:11PM
    suegerry

Quote sybil717:

...and the other generation.....is what made this generation what it is......so now let's keep doing it the right way......

Jack = brains
    Nick = sex and video games

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 12:12PM
    #19   2008/05/12 12:13PM
    suegerry

Quote catc20: Oh, I forgot one more thing...

Jack would never lie to steal Nick's daughter.

Exactly.....unless this is another .....new generation thinggy........

#20   2008/05/12 12:16PM
    suegerry

Quote catc20: Hmm, but Jack has money and Nick doesn't(only his "trust") so who's the real success. Not rocket science. Nick is an idiot and would be nowhere without Victor whereas Jack was running his father's company before Nick could even figure out sex equals baby. Though, I'm still not sure he's solved that puzzle.

Jack also doesn't act unprofessional making out under desks and making the work space a prop for an anniversary.
    That was just sick and awful to do in front of not only Shack, but anyone else in that office.

If I saw co-workers doing that I would not only laugh my ass off, but be horrible embarrassed for their stupidity.

This could be the reason the country is on a slump.....

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list