List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: spoiler cdn show monday Sam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoiler cdn show monday Sam

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/12 09:27AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 05:44AM, Views: 464, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2008/05/12 09:27AM
    spoiler cdn show monday Sam
    divasoapfan

Sam the model that jack/kathy/jamie brought in to be on the cover of the mag...well she puts lilly to shame...lilly is not happy when sharon tells her she has been dropped from the cover..lilly needs to grow up.bet she will go running to daddy neil

#2   2008/05/12 10:16AM
    Re: spoiler cdn show monday Sam
    LKGF

Is this Sam/model the girl that is on the site at restlessstyle.com?

#3   2008/05/12 10:24AM
    LucyLue

I don't understand why there are are so many threads on here bashing Lily. Im sure if a lot of people were in her shoes they would act like her too. What is the big deal?? I think she acts the way any girl her age would act. I think it's great that she has a close relationship with her father and can go to him with her problems and get advice. Im sure if you had worked to get on a magazine cover and were dropped you would be upset to.

#4   2008/05/13 05:44AM
    sutherngirl

Quote LucyLue: I don't understand why there are are so many threads on here bashing Lily. Im sure if a lot of people were in her shoes they would act like her too. What is the big deal?? I think she acts the way any girl her age would act. I think it's great that she has a close relationship with her father and can go to him with her problems and get advice. Im sure if you had worked to get on a magazine cover and were dropped you would be upset to.

Thank you!! I totally agree w/ u!!..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list