List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER MONDAY CDN (DAVID LIES AGAIN)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER MONDAY CDN (DAVID LIES AGAIN)

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/12 09:13AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 08:00PM, Views: 557, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2008/05/12 09:13AM
    SPOILER MONDAY CDN (DAVID LIES AGAIN)
    divasoapfan

David strutts into Nikki's office (the boardroom) and notices that there is something missing on her! Why Nikki is looking at herself,she can not guess what it is....David whips out a (DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING)IT IS A HEIRLOOM FROM HIS FAMILY IN TEXAS (NOT) this is the line he is feeding Nikki. he later learns from the jeweler that he is over his limit on his credit card,again making promises to pay (which he can not), of course she swallows the story slips it on her finger and agrees to fly of to Mexico to marry this dreamboat.Even Kay thinks it might be too soon

when they board the plane,they realize they can not sit together,there is a Cat Lady sitting between them (yes on board with a cat!) and guess what, she falls asleep on Nikki,snoring....then just as Nikki is thinking maybe this is not meant to be,they learn there is going to be a delay before take off....David says he can't put Nikki through anymore and is attempting to get up,and off the plane,the pilot announces they are ready for take off....this is oh so funny Nikki on a public plane,when she is used to the Newman Jet....and oh yes she has all her pearls & diamonds on displaying them ever so proudly....

#2   2008/05/12 09:18AM
    Re: SPOILER MONDAY CDN (DAVID LIES AGAIN)
    Rquattro

Quote divasoapfan: David strutts into Nikki's office (the boardroom) and notices that there is something missing on her! Why Nikki is looking at herself,she can not guess what it is....David whips out a (DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING)IT IS A HEIRLOOM FROM HIS FAMILY IN TEXAS (NOT) this is the line he is feeding Nikki. he later learns from the jeweler that he is over his limit on his credit card,again making promises to pay (which he can not), of course she swallows the story slips it on her finger and agrees to fly of to Mexico to marry this dreamboat.Even Kay thinks it might be too soon

when they board the plane,they realize they can not sit together,there is a Cat Lady sitting between them (yes on board with a cat!) and guess what, she falls asleep on Nikki,snoring....then just as Nikki is thinking maybe this is not meant to be,they learn there is going to be a delay before take off....David says he can't put Nikki through anymore and is attempting to get up,and off the plane,the pilot announces they are ready for take off....this is oh so funny Nikki on a public plane,when she is used to the Newman Jet....and oh yes she has all her pearls & diamonds on displaying them ever so proudly....

you mean to tell me they are flying coach!!??? I love it.

#3   2008/05/12 09:25AM
    divasoapfan

aparently there were only 2 seats left,and not together,this is a airline that (I) think might not be too popular...remember this dirtbag has no money...... he is a fraud...

#4   2008/05/12 01:43PM
    divasoapfan

hey i just thought of this when nikki realized they could not sit together,she could of auctioned of her diamonds & pearls! now that would be funny

#5   2008/05/12 03:29PM
    MayDay

David also lied to Brad today (USA 5/12), when he told Brad he couldn't make a payment, Brad specifically asked him if he were gambling again and David denied it. When David walked out of the board room, Brad had a snicker on his face..... cause he set him up... Go get 'em Brad!

#6   2008/05/12 03:40PM
    Eppy

Quote MayDay: David also lied to Brad today (USA 5/12), when he told Brad he couldn't make a payment, Brad specifically asked him if he were gambling again and David denied it. When David walked out of the board room, Brad had a snicker on his face..... cause he set him up... Go get 'em Brad!

That's what I say! Brady knows Chow is a risk as long as he has access to Nikki's cash register. I don't care if he is setting him up - if Chow had done the right thing and gone to therapy or rehab, he would have the tools and suppport to resist. He's done nothing to address his gambling problem...except lie about it.

#7   2008/05/12 03:51PM
    hizzo911

I'll admit it but as much as I dislike Brad I am loving him right now! David Chow is sooooo addicted to gambeling. I do believe that he loves Nikki but he is also trying to use her for her money. Why else would he be asking about a wedding date every 5 minutes? I know they are off to get married but I really hope they don't. I think Nikki is a good woman and I think David has tricked her. I just hope he gets what is coming to him and she learns from this.

#8   2008/05/12 04:55PM
    mulan2

A cat on a plane ??? I think this IS a sign..don't do it Nicki !!

#9   2008/05/12 08:00PM
    Tilo

I saw this, now it is not that I am beyond flying coach, however if I were Nikki an used to a certian lifestyle I would have walked off that plane..no ran off. She must really love Chow. Oh SUCH a BIG mistake. I bet she gets into the kind of trouble that only the mustache can save her from. After all Sabrina Did tell Victor that love would bring Victoria back. Bet theres a tradgedy in the making here, maybe one that will unite the Newmans again. What do you think?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list