List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler -Nikki & David the cad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler -Nikki & David the cad

Started by Lilamoor at 2008/05/12 09:10AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 04:50PM, Views: 1077, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/12 11:35AM
    Re: Spoiler -Nikki & David the cad
    KeepingItReal

Quote colormebadd: How typical of Nikki to want to go flying down the aisle to marry David because Victor proposed to Sabrina. I swear that hair bleach has sunk through her scalp into her brain. David hit the jack pot when it came to this idiot.

Nikki is just a very bad minded person....she'll get exactly what she's not looking for.

#12   2008/05/12 11:36AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Uggerly:
    Quote KeepingItReal: She is such an immature idiot......

ITA!!! Lol!!!

#13   2008/05/12 11:37AM
    colormebadd

Quote KBsGirl: DESPERATE!
    NIKKI is desperate to marry David before Victor gets married to Sabrina.
    DAVID is desperate to marry Nikki to try to get control of her bank account.
    No romance or LOVE in this relationship.

No romance just a finance.

#14   2008/05/12 12:23PM
    OspreyGirl

Didn't she divorce Victor a month ago? There is no waiting period in Wisconsin on when to remarry? LOL...WOW, looks like David is going to be sending Nikki to the poor house soon---she better break out those clear heels...

"She works hard for the money"
    "So hard for it honey"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 12:23PM
    #15   2008/05/12 12:24PM
    KBsGirl

Quote OspreyGirl: Didn't she divorce Victor a month ago? There is no waiting period in Wisconsin on when to remarry? LOL...WOW, looks like David is going to be sending Nikki to the poor house soon---she better break out those clear heels...

"So hard for it honey"

The "waiting period" only applies to Nick & Phyll LOL

#16   2008/05/12 12:29PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote OspreyGirl: Didn't she divorce Victor a month ago? There is no waiting period in Wisconsin on when to remarry? LOL...WOW, looks like David is going to be sending Nikki to the poor house soon---she better break out those clear heels...

"So hard for it honey"

But he aint gonna do her right

For real

#17   2008/05/12 12:29PM
    suegerry

This scene with them on the flight to Mexico today....was so lame......I laugh but couldn't believe they could make this character so stupid.......and Chow Man......what a waste of s/l.......nothing intelligent about them two
    s-crew balls.......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 12:30PM
    #18   2008/05/12 12:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote suegerry: This scene with them on the flight to Mexico today....was so lame......I laugh but couldn't beleive they could make this character so stupid.......and Chow Man......what a waste of s/l.......nothing intelligent about them two
    s-crew balls.......

I would laugh too Sue!!

It makes no sense or are they trying to show us how dense Nikki really is.

#19   2008/05/12 12:38PM
    soapmommie

It just goes to show you that Victor still have a hold on Nikki. If she marry the gambler, boy will she be in for a big surprise. What's up with Brad getting David into debt? Is it because he want Nikki, or is it to show Jill and Kate that Nikki has bad judgement and shouldn't run a company, but he can?
    Anyone have an idea about where this is going?

#20   2008/05/12 12:39PM
    Working_Hard

I've never been so disappointed in a s/l. . .this is so much worse than the never ending Gloria s/l. How can the writers build a character up - co-owner/creater of NVP, almost winning the Senate election, CEO of Jabot - only to have her marry this loser out of spite for Victor? I was starting to have some respect for Nikki when she started questioning David, when she started talking to Paul about David. But now, I'd rather watch Gloria than this idiot. In my mind, this s/l is an insult to all women.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list