List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Started by gommie at 2008/05/11 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:01AM, Views: 2498, Replies: 82
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:
    #81   2008/05/13 05:06AM
    Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......
    sharonscool

Quote zzyzx: No. Not Nick and Sabrina. When she is outed as a golddigger, Nick wouldn't involve himself. Gotta be Sharon (where he belongs)

I was hoping for sabrina to fall for nick (no affair though) only cause I knew that it would break up victor & sabrina, and sabrina would be so hated by everyone that she'd run back to Paris forever.....I thought that at least something good could come of it.
    It would be an interesting twist and much more interesting than nick falling for felicia or phyllis falling for adam zzzzzz...and hopefully breaking up phyllis & nick in the process leaving him free to win back sharon...oh well, it sounds good, but who knows what will happen .....

#82   2008/05/13 06:24AM
    suegerry

I'm still wondering if there's someone dumb enough for him in GC......he may have to go out of town....

#83   2008/05/13 08:01AM
    valleycliffe

Quote pinetree: If Phyllis returns to her old nasty self, she will probably go after Jack and Sharon will once again lose her fella to Phyllis. But, will Jack want her?????

jack will always want phyl.. i think, especially when it comes out about summer being his, if jack and sharon are not already broke up, this will do it for sure. and for the same reason sharon gave nick a divorce, cause she could not stand the idea of phyllis always being in her their life as the mother of the illegitimate child.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list