List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Started by gommie at 2008/05/11 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:01AM, Views: 2790, Replies: 82
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #71   2008/05/12 01:08PM
    Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......
    colormebadd

Quote suegerry:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
    grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

No Heather is no longer working as a public servant. She is now a corporate lawyer making 3 times as much money as she made at the DA's office.

Still waiting for you to answer my question is about brains not money? There are also other questions out there as far as your ant and elephant analogy? Still waiting and a time is a clicking.

Candace asked us to move along, so I have.

Without an answer.....how sad....

ROFLMAO!!!

#72   2008/05/12 02:29PM
    Soulsistah

Quote sybil717:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:
    Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
    grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

No Heather is no longer working as a public servant. She is now a corporate lawyer making 3 times as much money as she made at the DA's office.

Still waiting for you to answer my question is about brains not money? There are also other questions out there as far as your ant and elephant analogy? Still waiting and a time is a clicking.

Candace asked us to move along, so I have.

Without an answer.....how sad....

Well let's see what happens by the end of May sweeps. Some question may be answered.

You're making the assumption that a lot of these viewers will even watch the show for May sweeps...I mean someone was saying the show was "boring". Whatever. The questions will be answered as they always are...no revelation there.

I stick by my last assertion...when Phick breaks up, Nick needs to be alone for a while...he's all messed up and he needs to figure himself out, IMO.

#73   2008/05/12 02:35PM
    Lilamoor

ITA with you Soulsistah and again I offer my hope that Phylis will return to the beautiful villanous character whom I loved to hate, but who was energetic, vibrant, interesting to watch, NEVER boring. She even looked more beautiful, hair always stylish, Yes her clothes were always designed to make the most of her body, (I could say they were obvious), but she SPARKELED!
    Nick wasn't so much the silly boy. He needs to stay single, focus on being a dad and getting some true business experience. In other words - Grow up.

#74   2008/05/12 02:38PM
    Delilah127

Quote Lilamoor: ITA with you Soulsistah and again I offer my hope that Phylis will return to the beautiful villanous character whom I loved to hate, but who was energetic, vibrant, interesting to watch, NEVER boring. She even looked more beautiful, hair always stylish, Yes her clothes were always designed to make the most of her body, (I could say they were obvious), but she SPARKELED!
    Nick wasn't so much the silly boy. He needs to stay single, focus on being a dad and getting some true business experience. In other words - Grow up.

Hear! Hear!

How MS can play this nonsense is beyond me. The character of Phyllis used to be so much fun so interesting to watch. Not sitting at home on the couch playing video games. Even now sitting at that stupid laptop, making dumb faces is nothing more than just ffw'd material.

Don't even get me started on Nick, he used to be interesting and he used to at least have a brain.

#75   2008/05/12 02:40PM
    Jake Austin

The real question is....Who will PHYLLIS' next choice be. I'd like to think that PHYLLIS will be calling the shots when/if Phick break up. But not to worry we are going to be waiting a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....time until Phick divorce.

#76   2008/05/12 08:12PM
    pinetree

If Phyllis returns to her old nasty self, she will probably go after Jack and Sharon will once again lose her fella to Phyllis. But, will Jack want her?????

#77   2008/05/12 08:19PM
    Allspice

Quote pinetree: If Phyllis returns to her old nasty self, she will probably go after Jack and Sharon will once again lose her fella to Phyllis. But, will Jack want her?????

This could be interesting. You could well be right about Phylis, after all did carry a soft spot for Jack for a long time, and he for her. Don't know if she still does, but I think in some ways he still does for her.
    If she did, would Sharon hold her own. Sharon is starting to show a bit of fire. Could be a good Story line.

#78   2008/05/12 08:23PM
    pinetree

Quote Allspice:
    Quote pinetree: If Phyllis returns to her old nasty self, she will probably go after Jack and Sharon will once again lose her fella to Phyllis. But, will Jack want her?????

This could be interesting. You could well be right about Phylis, after all did carry a soft spot for Jack for a long time, and he for her. Don't know if she still does, but I think in some ways he still does for her.
    If she did, would Sharon hold her own. Sharon is starting to show a bit of fire. Could be a good Story line.

I think Sharon could hold her own, she is standing up pretty good to Phyllis at RS.

#79   2008/05/12 08:27PM
    Allspice

Quote pinetree:
    Quote Allspice:

I think Sharon could hold her own, she is standing up pretty good to Phyllis at RS.

I think she got Phyllis' number when she put up the nannycam to expose her fake back injury.
    But I do remember Jack sided with Phyllis that time. Jack supports her more these days, but he tends to be a bit blind when it comes to Phyllis.

#80   2008/05/13 04:49AM
    zzyzx

No. Not Nick and Sabrina. When she is outed as a golddigger, Nick wouldn't involve himself. Gotta be Sharon (where he belongs)

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list