List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Started by gommie at 2008/05/11 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:01AM, Views: 2625, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2008/05/12 10:07AM
    Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......
    Lilamoor

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

Which lady would be the ant, which one the elephant?

#42   2008/05/12 10:09AM
    suegerry

...taping foot.....waiting for answer......

#43   2008/05/12 10:11AM
    Nosycookie1201

Quote suegerry: ...taping foot.....waiting for answer......

Exactly! Actually Sharon's prettier because of her warm loving spirit Heather's meaness takes away from her. And OMG! Poor Red is not even in the running! LMAO!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 10:12AM
    #44   2008/05/12 10:17AM
    Lilamoor

Quote Nosycookie1201:
    Quote suegerry: ...taping foot.....waiting for answer......

Exactly! Actually Sharon's prettier because of her warm loving spirit Heather's meaness takes away from her. And OMG! Poor Red is not even in the running! LMAO!

No answer yet?? Aaaanyhoo, just thought I'd check.
    A hope I have is that when (I don't say if, as this is a soap) they do break up Phick, we get back the great, interesting, provacative, passionate and sometimes downright nasty go-getter that Phylis used to be.

#45   2008/05/12 10:25AM
    colormebadd

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

Please I was eating my lunch when I read that. Comparing Sharon to Heather is like comparing an ant to an elefant! LOL

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
    grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 10:30AM
    #46   2008/05/12 10:31AM
    KeepingItReal

Shoot I'm stilling trying to figure out her analogy of the ant and elephant.

Go figure

#47   2008/05/12 10:35AM
    suegerry

I doubt we will hear......

#48   2008/05/12 10:39AM
    messy cook

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote sybil717:

What exactly makes Heather so smart? Has she even won a case since she's been in GC? All Heather has done so far is
    grasp at straws to pin Ji Mins murder on Jack twice and failed then she tried to pin it on Victor and failed again. Once she failed for good and her job was on the line, she huffed and puffed and blamed her father. She seems to remind me a lot of Victoria with her throwing temper tantrums when things don't go her way. Thank goodness she is no longer working for the prosecutor's office or everyone would be in jail including poor Zapato and Fischer.

I hope your all done with your lunch because you have a couple of questions hanging out there, that I would just love to hear you answer.

Who's the ant, and who's the elephant?

#49   2008/05/12 10:44AM
    Soulsistah

Quote KeepingItReal: Shoot I'm stilling trying to figure out her analogy of the ant and elephant.

Go figure

Lol! Makes as much sense as most of said poster's "posts".

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list