List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Started by gommie at 2008/05/11 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:01AM, Views: 2620, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2008/05/12 08:23AM
    Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......
    Soulsistah

Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

#32   2008/05/12 08:24AM
    Eppy

Lets not forget that the gest of the basic RS idea was Sharon's...she's the one who came up with the idea of an upscale, fashion, WEB magazine that eventually came to fruition. So pouring coffee for either Nick or Sharon isn't what they are all about!!!

#33   2008/05/12 08:28AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Soulsistah: Owning any kind of business is smart and if it weren't for the coffee house, Nick wouldn't have any prior experience for running a business on his own. And the coffee house was and still is a huge success...don't know if that'll be the case with RS.

I think ambition has nothing to do with it and I see Nick with someone gorgeous, intelligent and with morals and integrity...so if not Sharon, maybe Heather.

I agree the coffee house gave him some experience.

But, I have to say also he did inherit a lucrative business when he bought the coffee house.....it was already well established and really "ran itself"..........

Who knows Soul who he will picked next......like the saying goes you pick pick until you end up with shizt........ROFLMBO

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/12 08:29AM
    #34   2008/05/12 08:29AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Eppy: Lets not forget that the gest of the basic RS idea was Sharon's...she's the one who came up with the idea of an upscale, fashion, WEB magazine that eventually came to fruition. So pouring coffee for either Nick or Sharon isn't what they are all about!!!

Yep

#35   2008/05/12 08:30AM
    gommie

Maybe he will hook up with Jamie...she must be about Phyllis' age.....and her hair is red too..

#36   2008/05/12 08:31AM
    Soulsistah

Oooooooh.

#37   2008/05/12 08:34AM
    KeepingItReal

:-) You just never know....

#38   2008/05/12 09:24AM
    goodwitch1956

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Jake Austin: Apparently RS is supposed to COME IN BETWEEN PHICK...it doesn't say that they are getting a divorce And Felicia is on B&B.

Good one!! Some folks may be in for shock waiting for Nick to cheat. It could very well be someone else who cheats first and NO I don't mean Phyllis.

ita with you I don't want it to be Phillys or Nick I like them together

#39   2008/05/12 09:42AM
    suegerry

Nick will get his memory back......tell Summer is not his.....remember Red is not his type nor his family's type.....and go after Sharon........the result.....Shick with Noah.....will be a happy family again......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list