List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......

Started by gommie at 2008/05/11 06:58AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/13 08:01AM, Views: 2768, Replies: 82
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/11 08:02AM
    Re: Destined for a breakup......who will Nicks next choice be......
    gommie

Quote sybil717:
    Quote Jake Austin: Apparently RS is supposed to COME IN BETWEEN PHICK...it doesn't say that they are getting a divorce And Felicia is on B&B.

Good one!! Some folks may be in for shock waiting for Nick to cheat. It could very well be someone else who cheats first and NO I don't mean Phyllis.

Somebody is going to be in for shock alright
    LOL LOL LOL .......hahahahahhahhahaa

#12   2008/05/11 01:13PM
    colormebadd

Quote lisamarieP: With his brains, there is no other female in GC dumb enough for him. Guess he's out of luck and stuck with the
    O R E.

Sure there is "Amber". I say let Nick and Amber be a couple. They are both a couple of knuckleheads anyway. Take his wife's, son's girlfriend that would be like totally awesome dude.

#13   2008/05/11 02:37PM
    mommy of seven

Quote messy cook:
    Quote gommie: Will there be another woman involved in the break-up of Nick and Phyllis or will RS be responsible?
    Felicia...of course.

ITA

#14   2008/05/11 02:43PM
    bubble303

Quote colormebadd:
    Quote lisamarieP: With his brains, there is no other female in GC dumb enough for him. Guess he's out of luck and stuck with the
    O R E.

Sure there is "Amber". I say let Nick and Amber be a couple. They are both a couple of knuckleheads anyway. Take his wife's, son's girlfriend that would be like totally awesome dude.

#15   2008/05/11 07:39PM
    pinetree

Quote colormebadd:
    O R E.

Nick and Amber, LOL the dude and dudette

#16   2008/05/11 07:49PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Quote pinetree:
    Quote colormebadd:
    O R E.

i wonder out of amber and nick who is the dude and wh o is the dudette lol jks

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/11 07:53PM
    #17   2008/05/11 08:23PM
    pinetree

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
    Quote pinetree:
    Quote colormebadd:
    O R E.

i wonder out of amber and nick who is the dude and wh o is the dudette lol jks

LOL, it could go either way

#18   2008/05/11 08:24PM
    Allspice

If Nick keeps trading uuuup in age maybe he'll cheat with Jill?

#19   2008/05/11 08:28PM
    colormebadd

Quote Allspice: If Nick keeps trading uuuup in age maybe he'll cheat with Jill?

I don't think that Jill would tolerate such a wimp. She would just smack him up and send him home to momma. She already looks like she wants to smack the hell out of Nikki as well.

#20   2008/05/11 08:29PM
    pinetree

Quote Allspice: If Nick keeps trading uuuup in age maybe he'll cheat with Jill?

Or Mrs. C.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list