List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/07 01:03PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 03:24PM, Views: 3406, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2008/05/11 11:23AM
    Re: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield
    Sundevil98

I really like Jamie, she's going to shake things up. Between Adam and Jamie, we finally have some great conflict and drama.

#32   2008/05/11 12:20PM
    Soulsistah

I agree. I like Jamie because she's a Diva who's actually earned the right to act like one because of her fashion experience and the rest of them are novices scrambl'n to put this magazine together. I also like the fact that Jamie states her professional opinion without beating around the bush, not really caring whether the others agree with her or not. Like she said, it's no skin off her nose if they don't want to take her advice; it's their magazine and it'll be their flop.

Re the question as to how they can afford to pay her, I don't think they're paying her, but that she's doing this as a favour to Jack, at least that's the impression I got.

#33   2008/05/12 01:59PM
    sharonsdogs

i missed the show for the first 2 or 3 years when we moved here because it would not come in on direct tv..........was this jamie a past character because a lot of the people from restless style seemed to know of her???????????????//// for some one who is supposed to know about fashion that hair looked she borrowed it from a clown

#34   2008/05/12 02:59PM
    boogers

Quote sharonsdogs: i missed the show for the first 2 or 3 years when we moved here because it would not come in on direct tv..........was this jamie a past character because a lot of the people from restless style seemed to know of her???????????????//// for some one who is supposed to know about fashion that hair looked she borrowed it from a clown

My opinion exactly, I thought her acting was way over the top and I had a migraine just watching and listening to her.The way she ordered everybody around her like garbage.At the end of the episode Sharon and Phyliss were actually talking like they liked each other as they chirped Jamie.

#35   2008/05/12 03:24PM
    MayDay

[quote]Quote Soulsistah: I agree. I like Jamie because she's a Diva who's actually earned the right to act like one because of her fashion experience and the rest of them are novices scrambl'n to put this magazine together. I also like the fact that Jamie states her professional opinion without beating around the bush, not really caring whether the others agree with her or not. Like she said, it's no skin off her nose if they don't want to take her advice; it's their magazine and it'll be their flop.

ITA! I like the fact that Jamie is letting the fearsome foursome know that they are not nearly as smart as they think they are when it comes to what they're doing.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list