List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/07 01:03PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 03:24PM, Views: 3286, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2008/05/10 09:24AM
    Re: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield
    gommie

Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie: I like her..I am anxious to see how this plays out......

Oh me too! Glad to see someone shake things up! I mean come on, what do any of the fab four know about the fashion industry?

She is going to go home each day with a migraine....I hope Jack takes her advice.....

#22   2008/05/10 09:27AM
    Molli

Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:

Oh me too! Glad to see someone shake things up! I mean come on, what do any of the fab four know about the fashion industry?

She is going to go home each day with a migraine....I hope Jack takes her advice.....

She's probably thinking "I came out of retirement for this!" "What was I thinking!"

#23   2008/05/10 09:30AM
    Jake Austin

I like Jamie. Can't go wrong with another red head on the show!!

#24   2008/05/10 09:49AM
    rjames8

Quote divasoapfan: Well this well known Dame hit Geno City with a vengeance,you see Jack was the one who hired her. When he was telling Phyliss about her and asked if she knew of her,in walks Jamie herself. After all the intro's were completed,everyone butted heads (with Jamie) she said in no uncertain terms,that all the prior meetings the mag had held were pointless,and that the duo (the 4 culpritts) did all the work wrong. Jamie said herself Jack should of brought her in a long time ago.(How's that for a ego trip)! I think this is the beginning of the war between Phyliss & Sharon,this could also lead to the breakup of 2 united fronts! This is probably the real reason the writer's have gone this route.

Well, so far, Phyllis acts like she is the boss and forgets that she is in business with both Jack and Sharon. I like this Jamie Whitefield. She reminds me of Vanessa Redgrave, the actress. She has color and style and is Diva like.

#25   2008/05/10 10:01AM
    gommie

Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:

She's probably thinking "I came out of retirement for this!" "What was I thinking!"

LOL....yes, but I think she is loving it..I just hope she is not going to set her sights on Jack

#26   2008/05/10 12:35PM
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote gommie:
    Quote Molli:

LOL....yes, but I think she is loving it..I just hope she is not going to set her sights on Jack

She better not! I like her tho! snap snap snap all over the place! LMAO....finally someone to shape things up @ RS! u go Jamie..jus keep ur hands away from Jackie!

#27   2008/05/10 01:04PM
    Izzygen

War not drama!! Phyllis thinks she is brilliant(a know it all) and does not accept criticism well.

#28   2008/05/10 04:15PM
    gommie

Quote Izzygen: War not drama!! Phyllis thinks she is brilliant(a know it all) and does not accept criticism well.

ITA!!

#29   2008/05/11 05:41AM
    tamoysalikat

Doesn't it make you wonder how they can afford her?? Wasn't it a week or so ago when they could not do a reshoot because it cost too much? But then how can they not afford her? I guess it is better to spend more now than lose all they have invested by having a flop from issue #1. I hope she brings a sense of style to the office too. They all seem a bit for lack of a better word, unprofessional lately. Just my opinion. I'm not bashing anyone, but wouldn't you think a High Fashion Magazine would have Tyra Banks or Heid Klumm or someone glamorous type fashions being worn? I could be wrong? Just a thought.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2008/05/11 05:44AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list