List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER Jamie Whitfield

Started by divasoapfan at 2008/05/07 01:03PM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 03:24PM, Views: 3318, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2008/05/08 08:43AM
    Re: SPOILER Jamie Whitfield
    KeepingItReal

Yep RQ.

The lady pointed out the "simple" things and they were so clueless.

I think they really need to back track a bit cause they are in over their heads and are too proud to admit it.

Sharon should not of been so defensive...the lady made a valid point. Red shut up quick when the lady gave her a reason.

Jack knows they need HELP!! Nick's comment is ridiculous.......like why else would she be there if he did not go with his gut feeling. Like Duh

#12   2008/05/08 08:46AM
    Kristi07

Yep she gonna "keep it real"!!!! Let the battle begin!!!

#13   2008/05/08 09:17AM
    suegerry

She's back on tomorrow Canadian show......she ain't painting it pink for Jack......Jack should have known better from the start.......he's trippin......

#14   2008/05/08 09:19AM
    Molli

Quote suegerry: She's back on tomorrow Canadian show......she ain't painting it pink for Jack......Jack should have known better from the start.......he's trippin......

That made me laugh out loud! Too funny sue.

#15   2008/05/08 09:54AM
    Soulsistah

For real! Jack's the only one of them with any real sense and Jamie made a glaringly obvious point: she/someone should have been consulted earlier, not days before the first issue is to be shipped. Fools.

Nick needs to shut it because he doesn't have a clue when it comes to fashion.

#16   2008/05/08 09:58AM
    suegerry

The same goes for Phyllis.......we all know fashion isn't her thing........more like crime is.......Jack did slip.....in the worst way......

#17   2008/05/08 07:41PM
    pdames4

Personally, I love Sharon and Phyllis' style. I think their wardrobe works perfectly for them. I have seen a few faux paus with Phyllis, such as ruffles: What was somebody thinking Anyways, my point is that just because a person knows what's good for them, don't mean they know Diddley about what's good for the entire population. Really stupid. I like Ms. Whitfield also.

#18   2008/05/08 08:09PM
    SusanF

Just because a woman knows how to dress properly, does not make her a fashion expert. It just means she knows how to dress HER body.

The ladies have no real fashion background and nobody has a serious publishing background...........marketing, yes........publising, no. Putting out a decent magazine, requires both.

#19   2008/05/10 08:46AM
    gommie

I like her..I am anxious to see how this plays out......

#20   2008/05/10 09:23AM
    Molli

Quote gommie: I like her..I am anxious to see how this plays out......

Oh me too! Glad to see someone shake things up! I mean come on, what do any of the fab four know about the fashion industry?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list